What's new

US diplomats in Pakistan facing harassment: State Department

pakistan is a lost cause... america should cut ALL aid to pakistan, tell them to go and screw themselves, and do so with every other terrorist countries... with all the money they would save from that, they would pay their debt off in no time

lol soo in some million dollars america give to Pakistan as compensation can payy off american trillions dollars debt, shows ur IQ & education level in ur country so STFU now...:D

You are right on first part. But wrong on second.
USA don't need Pakistan for NATO evacuation. They need Pakistan to counter China only. They don't care about Afganistan. They will just leave letting Afagan to its fate but it will bad for asia.
The day they find alternative they will pick it up.

One theory was out in early 2000 that USA-Russia will patch up to counter China like UK-France did to counter Germany. It was laughing stack then. It might be still worth a good laugh but .... It's always a option :D

If GoP do that it will face lot of delebrate problems on all fronts. Suddenly sepretist movement like Baluchistan will grow and you guies will blame India for that :D
Just hope uncle Sam don't arm them. It will be nightmare for Pak
Come-on are you kidding me??? US need Pakistan to counter CHINA ONLY?????????????? This is one joke of the century :lol: . do you really think like that?? Strange. :hitwall:

Come-on are you kidding me??? US need Pakistan to counter CHINA ONLY?????????????? This is one joke of the century :lol: . do you really think like that?? Strange. :hitwall:

Well if you think I am kidding what can I do ??? :D

NATO operations in Afganistan will be over by 2014. They don't care what happen to Afgan. Evenif Taliban return after 4/5 years they will again Bomb it. But their main objective OBL is over. They will keep killing "AK" leaders through drones but they are done with their mission objectives.

Now there isn't any fear of Russian influence in Afganistan. So USA don't need Pakistan for Afgan problem :D
Pakistan will be a good launch pad for dirty operations in China. You can hire useful people and send them over through second line agents :D no American involved :D

China

NATO operations in Afganistan will be over by 2014. They don't care what happen to Afgan. Evenif Taliban return after 4/5 years they will again Bomb it. But their main objective OBL is over. They will keep killing "AK" leaders through drones but they are done with their mission objectives.

Now there isn't any fear of Russian influence in Afganistan. So USA don't need Pakistan for Afgan problem :D
Pakistan will be a good launch pad for dirty operations in China. You can hire useful people and send them over through second line agents :D no American involved :D

China

Well that is a real starry-eyed approach from your end. I think you should brush-up your knowledge big time . What OBL are you talking about??? There was NO OBL in Pakistan. It was just an attempt to sully the image of Pakistan and to gain vote for the presidential campaign of Obama. and how can you say there is not any fear of Russian influence in Afghanistan??? :lol: :lol: .. What about SCO that was formed immediately after US invasion on Afghanistan?? Russia wants hegemony on Afghanistan buddy. Regarding China issue, US is well cognizant of the fact that Pakistan will never go against China at any cost so it's only a wet-dream on your side.

China

OBL has never been the objective nor been the mission.There main target is Pakistan may be because of geopolitical changes and sudden rise of China & resurgence of Russia have distracted them from original plan.

OBL has never been the objective nor been the mission.There main target is Pakistan may be because of geopolitical changes and sudden rise of China & resurgence of Russia have distracted them from original plan.
Study 'New great game of US' . US came to Asia for Caspian Sea oil/gas resources and to gain hegemony over Central Asia States.

You are right a little bit.
War On Terror was stared with the Objective of killing AK which attacked on US homeland and Reestablishing USA power over some areas. But it has to be named something sweet so it was WoT. It clears Saddam. killed a lot of AK leaders operators and OBL but it's getting costly. So they need a break to manage costs.
Russia don't have direct border with Afgan so that isn't a big issue if they spread influence in Afagan.
All I know was USA was opposing Russia in Afgan was they wanted to deny Russia any warm water chance even through Pakistan or India :D

These diplomats have conducted several spy missions and at least 3 confirmed incidents exist (Abottabad Raid, Raymond Davis and CIA station chief fleeing the country), they should thank their stars we are still providing them protection given the chance to the general public anyone might just flip and take them out for their crimes against Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom