What's new

US diplomat involved in Khobragade conspirancy identified ...action to follow soon !

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks,so at least i am learning something from you well i thought you were a complete waste but no you turned out to be a bit less than that.
again Thanks.
I figured some good should come from this goat-rodeo of a thread.

SHHHH !! Dude, me too. But I'm just having some fun with the other guys. I like Indians. I have a bunch of Indian friends, Kiritkumar, Pravin, Mukesh, Harish, Pragna, Pahlavi, Mayori ( she's pretty hot !!)....
dude even i worked in us for quite sometime in J&J...but somehow your morons spoiled the mood with this case...and i am sure this will not stop here....
Hell with OBAMA

I don't know too many anymore (mostly Mexicans down here) But, yeah....all the ones I've known have been cool folks. But did you read the first few pages? It was all sincity. I'll be damned if I'm gonna let a Chinese guy do all our trolling. We don't out-source everything!

Look how much time WE ALL wasted on this goofing !! WE ARE ALL ASSHOLES !!! HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!:cheers:

Indo-guy, what are you doing down there ? Is that poop ?
dirty-job-001.jpg
Fat_Americans-s600x605-347770.jpg

sorry americunt$ wont fit in that hole. is that you juice? well you are really juiced up with filth.

Look how much time WE ALL wasted on this goofing !! WE ARE ALL ASSHOLES !!! HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!:cheers:
It's Sunday. If you can't kill a little time on a Sunday morning....what good is life?

dude even i worked in us for quite sometime in J&J...but somehow your morons spoiled the mood with this case...and i am sure this will not stop here....
Hell with OBAMA
See? We can agree on some things....

sorry americunt$ wont fit in that hole.

dirty-job-001.jpg

What ? Is that YOU, SCIENTIEN ? I'm sorry, you all look the same to me. Why you playing in crap, dude ? You'll NEVER get out of the low-ball caste you're in doing THAT !! And FORGET about picking up chicks.

What ? Is that YOU, SCIENTIEN ? I'm sorry, you all look the same to me. Why you playing in crap, dude ? You'll NEVER get out of the low-ball caste you're in doing THAT !!

no it's not me but apparently it appears to be juice

Fat_Americans-s600x605-347770.jpg

sorry americunt$ wont fit in that hole. is that you juice? well you are really juiced up with filth.
I probably wouldn't fit down the hole, but I am in good shape.

dirty-job-001.jpg

What ? Is that YOU, SCIENTIEN ? I'm sorry, you all look the same to me. Why you playing in crap, dude ? You'll NEVER get out of the low-ball caste you're in doing THAT !!
you work in some drianage company bro...

It's Sunday. If you can't kill a little time on a Sunday morning....what good is life?....

Yeah, I'm going to hit the gun forum and then see what games are on. Eagles don't play till 8:30.

I probably wouldn't fit down the hole, but I am in good shape.

i am not quite startled to see you say that shape is good shape, well what can we expect from Merry(unt$ who think fingering Diplomat is a procedure.

you work in some drianage company bro...

So THAT'S what scientien is doing ? I though he was food shopping.

i am not quite startled to see you say that shape is good shape, well what can we expect from Merry(unt$ who think fingering Diplomat is a procedure.

Fingering a CONSUL. There's a difference. Get it right, Haji.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom