What's new

US designates Pakistani madrassa as 'terror organisation'

Of course only an hindi can start this post & what BS even after all this was admitted by the Indians that Bombay Attacks was an inside job, your media still continues to cover up their lies & their a**es. The truth is already out & there is no need to still spread the propaganda. Even the Parliament attacks was an inside job & Indians have already admitted it.

All this is a clear proof that US & India are against Pakistan & they are doing whatever they can to harm Pakistan in every possible way.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"...Abraham Lincoln

I asked for LeJ.. I know the mode of denial Pakistanis switch to when the question of LeT comes up.. Its the same mode that used to be activated when there was talk about terrorism in Pakistan 10 years back.

LeJ is a banned organization in Pakistan. Many of their activists are rotting in jail. In fact, the IB recently nabbed one of its chiefs who had plotted failed assassination attempt on a Sindh High Court Justice

a quick google search would be educational for you, perhaps

such pressure on them should continue

Of course only an hindi can start this post & what BS even after all this was admitted by the Indians that Bombay Attacks was an inside job, your media still continues to cover up their lies & their a**es. The truth is already out & there is no need to still spread the propaganda. Even the Parliament attacks was an inside job & Indians have already admitted it.

All this is a clear proof that US & India are against Pakistan & they are doing whatever they can to harm Pakistan in every possible way.

Exactly. Ajmal Kasab's real name is
Ashok Kumar. He used to be my
neighbor. Since I work for RAW, I
convinced him in this false flag Mumbai drama. But you see, that dumb yindooo could not control remembering his Bhagwan! And our propaganda was revealed.

Bang!!

Similarly, I convinced Recently captured Tunda too(His real name is Narayan Kumar). David Headley was my Facebook friend. We planted him to malign peaceful country like Pakistan.

But little did we know about Pakistan's smartness. You finally caught us!! Brother, you guys are a true Mujahidin, and since even Allah with you, we stand no chance. I tried to tell this to my RAW colleagues but they are kafirs you see. They dont listen at all. Now tell me what to do!

Exactly. Ajmal Kasab's real name is
Ashok Kumar. He used to be my
neighbor. Since I work for RAW, I
convinced him in this false flag Mumbai drama. But you see, that dumb yindooo could not control remembering his Bhagwan! And our propaganda was revealed.

Bang!!

Similarly, I convinced Recently captured Tunda too(His real name is Narayan Kumar). David Headley was my Facebook friend. We planted him to malign peaceful country like Pakistan.

But little did we know about Pakistan's smartness. You finally caught us!! Brother, you guys are a true Mujahidin, and since even Allah with you, we stand no chance. I tried to tell this to my RAW colleagues but they are kafirs you see. They dont listen at all. Now tell me what to do!

Even if your Govt. tells the truth the people like you will reject it & create your own version.

The fact is the truth is out & you are busted.

Even if your Govt. tells the truth the people like you will reject it & create your own version.

The fact is the truth is out & you are busted.

I am saying the same thing brother. I always speak the truth no matter what, because Allah don't like liars.

LeJ is a banned organization in Pakistan. Many of their activists are rotting in jail. In fact, the IB recently nabbed one of its chiefs who had plotted failed assassination attempt on a Sindh High Court Justice

a quick google search would be educational for you, perhaps

such pressure on them should continue

LeJ is really not something I would like to educate myself about.. :)

Glad to know they are being wiped out

We would really be interested to know how those of you who conclude that the U.S. is harming Pakistan and is an enemy, have come to this conclusion, especially when we have and are continuously providing military aid to Pakistan so that the country can combat terrorism on its soil. In addition to that, we have acknowledged that the U.S-PAK relationship goes beyond the necessity of upholding national security, we have re-engaged with our Pakistani counterparts on topics addressing counterterrorism issues in order to facilitate private investment in Pakistan. You have already witnessed and we hope that you are still aware of all the aid and development programs being funded by the USAID in Pakistan. How are those harming Pakistan? It is easy to say offhand remarks and accuse of providing weapons to terrorists, especially since you will not be held accountable to prove such statements, but we hope that you realize that they are false statements. Throwing blame on us for the actions of a Madrassa leader preaching hate and violence which is burning your country is highly counterproductive.

Haroon Ahmad
DET – U.S. Central Command
www.facebook.com/centcomurdu

Back
Top Bottom