What's new

US could punish India for buying Iranian oil

hey buddies...America announced a huge jackpot..$75 million :blink:

Article Window

who will get the jackpot???Pakistan(it'll give them a huge economical boost :rofl:)???or India should try to get that jackpot too??? :rofl:

US and EU won't in their right minds cut off ties with China or India

i support america in this.

we must crush the hindu regime.

india is a threat to world peace by financing and providing safe haven for terrorists and extremists.
india is a breeding ground for suicide bombers.

india is a threat to world peace by financing and providing safe haven for terrorists and extremists.
I agree with you sir whole heartedly:woot:
How could these evil hindoos give sleep less night's to our dear WS-10 Engine.:angry:
By the way i didn't know China had such talented comedians like you sir:rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Nice to get a Chinese view without going into a tantrum and launching personal attacks lol but i like them attacking me because it means I hit a raw nerve and make them burn
Indeed sir i agree with you, Hu Jintao should hire Sir Sino Challenger to formulate Chinese foreign policy ;).His insight and grasp of global affairs will benefit china in the long run:rofl::rofl:.

You are a false flagger.

China has problems with India but never did the Chinese have objections with Hindus.

They are both diff. things, go figure!

You are a false flagger.

China has problems with India but never did the Chinese have objections with Hindus.

They are both diff. things, go figure!
Bro stop feeding the trolls

Your name justifies your psychological masturb@tion :rofl:

your name correctly reflects reason why you post like this :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom