What's new

US considers options for strike in Pakistan: WP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come out of this feeling that u did all this to USSR. In that war USA was backing you otherwise history would have been different.

Very interesting...................... one way or the other USSR would ve lost. As to how it would ve been different, you think USSR would ve made the mistake of crossing over into Pakistan? Very much doubt that. It does seem like u still have a soft spot for the former evil empire! regardless, not only they lost , they got annihilated!!!
eventually Evil Russia will go down as well. I hope you dont think they are the good guys!

They would ve had to deal with 35 million pashtuns on Pak side even before they met the Pak Army. I doubt you know that much about these people. I ve been to tribal areas and i know what I am talking about.

Lastly, TTP and local Pashtuns will become one in case of any incursion and unless the US is willing to slaughter on a mass scale, I dont see that happening. Even if they did, they dont stand a chance
s they ve already lost in Afghanistan & Iraq. Facts speak for themselves.

If the US could not win against the peasants of Vietnam, they dont stand a chance in Pakistan. You ve also to understand that the "Rulers" in Pak can become very "irrelevant" very fast.

have a nice trip.................now I gotta drive to Austin!

when did that happen ?

We have fought the most wars out of all Muslim countries, have the largest and highly trained forces with advanced equipment and Nuclear bombs.

Type 'most powerful Muslim Nation', and see the amount of times Pakistan is mentioned.

Also we have been unofficially appointed to fight for all Muslim world wide and answer all Islam related queries.

But if you want to feel good then I am happy to admit that Azerbaijan is the most formidable Muslim country.

They are not talking about a full scale war it might be couple cruise missiles shot in NW. Now tell me what u will do?

We have fought the most wars out of all Muslim countries, have the largest and highly trained forces with advanced equipment and Nuclear bombs.

Type 'most powerful Muslim Nation', and see the amount of times Pakistan is mentioned.

Also we have been unofficially appointed to fight for all Muslim world wide and answer all Islam related queries.

But if you want to feel good then I am happy to admit that Azerbaijan is the most formidable Muslim country.

Oh please stop chest thumping now.

When did pakistan army fight war with enemy army directly and won war?

All they did is brainwash its civilians who don't have any regards for their life and send across border.

They are not talking about a full scale war it might be couple cruise missiles shot in NW. Now tell me what u will do?

Pakistan will says that missiles are fired with pak gov aggrement.

In return PAF might get 2-3 refurbished F-16 and few million dollars for reconstruction.

All they did is brainwash its civilians who don't have any regards for their life and send across border.

48,65 wat about india?ever won a war witout using a proxy and sitting in dadys russias lap?
U troll u came back from ur sewer>?made a new id?looks like u live ur little life on PDF..u keyboard warior.
Mod ban this troll ... this time ban his IP adress permanently

Shining_India we control your territory and have won many battles within wars, why did you make a new account to come here again.

Mods look into his IP.

48,65 wat about india?ever won a war witout using a proxy and sitting in dadys russias lap?
U troll u came back from ur sewer>?made a new id?looks like u live ur little life on PDF..u keyboard warior.
Mod ban this troll ... this time ban his IP adress permanently

WTF you are talking. I am new member. BTW mind your dirty mouth.

WTF you are talking. I am new member. BTW mind your dirty mouth.

U WTF u troll ur the same crappy troll indian .... with the sikh guys picture....my language u dirty troll u started trolling again?even after getting banned once?and now making a new id.

Last edited:
U STFU u troll ur the same crappy troll indian .... with the sikh guys picture....my language u dirty troll u started trolling again?

post reported. If anything hurts your ego, it is troll rigth?

BTW why USA wants to keep occupy pakistan. They just bomb it out and leave the mess.

other than suicide bomber pakistan does not have any resource(no oil, no diamonds etc)

Nobdy feed the dirty banned troll(indian ..)..let the MODs clean wipe the .... of our screens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom