What's new

US congressman seeks info on missing Baloch Student.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Warrior

BANNED
Reaction score
Rohrabacher seeks information on missing BSO member.
By Huma Imtiaz
Published: July 31, 2012

Rohrabacher says Zakir Majeed has been missing since June 2009. PHOTO: AGENCIES/FILE

WASHINGTON: US Congressman Dana Rohrabacher has asked the US State Department to provide his office with information on the disappearance of Zakir Majeed, the vice chairman of the Baloch Student Organisation, who was reportedly abducted in June 2009.

According to the letter sent by Rep. Rohrabacher’s office to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Republican Congressman said, “on June 8, 2009 an ethnic Baloch named Zakir Majeed was abducted, likely by agents of Pakistani intelligence. I ask that the State Department provide my office with all information about the kidnapping and kidnappers of Majeed.”

The press release sent by Rep. Rohrabacher’s office says that. “Human rights groups have recorded hundreds of cases of ethnic Baloch men disappearing or allegedly being killed by Pakistan’s security forces.”

The release further alleged that the Pakistani government uses kidnapping and murder as a tool to repress Baloch who express a desire for autonomy.

Rep. Rohrabacher is the Chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations. In 2012, he introduced legislation asking for the citizens of Balochistan to be given the right of self-determination. He has also introduced a bill asking for Dr Shakil Afridi to be given the Congressional Gold Medal and US citizenship. In February 2012, he held a Congressional hearing on the state of human rights in Balochistan.

Rohrabacher seeks information on missing BSO member – The Express Tribune

Why should a Yank be provided info about a Pakistani who was kidnapped?

These yanks have a House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations???

How much more blatant can it get? Now US is the police officer of the world that it is going to investigate the world's disappearances and kidnappings? First they should investigate their own dealings in Guantanamo and Bagram.
First the Sindh thing, now this? Baloch right to self determination? 5% baloch want this, and they could go to Iran or Afghanistan if they really have something poking up their backside.

This senator congressman is doing every thing in his discretionary power to annihilate and tarnish our image ,to highlight our negative points but the real question is who is going to him to seek help ,this agenda is matured in his supervision i think Pakistan,s foreign office should slam his remarks as unprofessional and deny him to enter Pakistan ever :pakistan:

They want to know about a single individual 8000 miles away.
they don't want to release thousands who are held without charge in Guantanamo ?

NOTE: only Pakistanis are allowed to share their views, Indians are not allowed.

What I have learned today through my Baloch friend is that the situation in Balochistan has gotten worse & the terrorists are ruling the streets of Balochistan. The amount of backing terrorists are getting in Balochistan is nearly unlimited Iran, Afghanistan, Mid. East countries, India & US are all fully backing the separation of Balochistan & are fully supporting the terrorists in Balochistan. At one point my friend also said that Balochistan is now almost at the point of no return & Zardari has also played a major role in worsening the situation in Balochistan.

My question is why Pak Army & the Intelligence agencies are so quiet on this.

Rep. Rohrabacher is possesed by freedom of Balochistan.
Some ISI sponsorsed terrorist element must kill him before he does more damage to Pakistan in media world.

Evidence that BSO is backed by secret US agencies.
On the flip side why dont they look into their own collar and hundreds of missing US citizens.

I never knew Pakistan was a crown colony of US.

Asma jehangir and the stupid laws that we have and the Supreme court.

The people who are caught up by agencies are 90% terrorists or involved in activities like these. The problem is that the families of these people either dont know that they are involved in such activities and then if somebody goes missing, point straight to the agencies.

Now the reason why agencies pick them up and don't give them to courts or anybody. The reason is plain and simple. The courts then acquit people who are brought by the agencies. Like Maulana Burqa was released, others also get released, and then get back to doing their dirty work. So, the agencies got fed up with it some years back and started keeping these people themselves.

So, before putting in these stupid contempt of law bills or anything, they should make a law regarding this and regarding evidence.

Asma jehangir and the stupid laws that we have and the Supreme court.

The people who are caught up by agencies are 90% terrorists or involved in activities like these. The problem is that the families of these people either dont know that they are involved in such activities and then if somebody goes missing, point straight to the agencies.

Now the reason why agencies pick them up and don't give them to courts or anybody. The reason is plain and simple. The courts then acquit people who are brought by the agencies. Like Maulana Burqa was released, others also get released, and then get back to doing their dirty work. So, the agencies got fed up with it some years back and started keeping these people themselves.

So, before putting in these stupid contempt of law bills or anything, they should make a law regarding this and regarding evidence.

It is true what you have said but no law will be made when evil is sitting in power.

These peoples are poking their nose in other countries internal matters but don't see the other world is destroying by either
themselves or others (Maynammer).

NOTE: only Pakistanis are allowed to share their views, Indians are not allowed.

What I have learned today through my Baloch friend is that the situation in Balochistan has gotten worse & the terrorists are ruling the streets of Balochistan. The amount of backing terrorists are getting in Balochistan is nearly unlimited Iran, Afghanistan, Mid. East countries, India & US are all fully backing the separation of Balochistan & are fully supporting the terrorists in Balochistan. At one point my friend also said that Balochistan is now almost at the point of no return & Zardari has also played a major role in worsening the situation in Balochistan.

Let me dispel your notions about India. The Indian Prime Minister has imposed a policy of peace with Pakistan almost at any cost. He has enforced this policy and has personally taken foreign policy initiatives (he is not the Foreign Minister) to foster peaceful ties with Pakistan.

The Indian Government controls its agencies firmly. It might not be able to get those agencies to work, but it can certainly get them not to work. There should be no doubt in your mind that as long as Manmohan Singh continues, the possibility that India is linked to the dissident Baloch is remote.

Let me dispel your notions about India. The Indian Prime Minister has imposed a policy of peace with Pakistan almost at any cost. He has enforced this policy and has personally taken foreign policy initiatives (he is not the Foreign Minister) to foster peaceful ties with Pakistan.

The Indian Government controls its agencies firmly. It might not be able to get those agencies to work, but it can certainly get them not to work. There should be no doubt in your mind that as long as Manmohan Singh continues, the possibility that India is linked to the dissident Baloch is remote.
Oh Please! Even indians don't consider their P.M (Puppet) as credible one, No one saint here to expose their illegal activities on other nations , We already had captured many Indian intel servants in different areas of Pakistan, Bugti and his forces are directly operating from A-stan where foriegn agencies are providing fully financial support, You guys will never accept it until RAW openly accepts its involvement in Balochistan.

A court case is going on , so maybe Ex Al Qaeda Rohrabacher should wait and bite his nails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom