What's new

US Bill On Balochistan

well with that logic, since morality is such an issue -- why not let the Mexicans have some self determination; especially those who lost the Great States of Arizona, California, New Mexico, and of course oil-rich Texas - to the Americans.

give them their land first; and worry about Palestine, Kashmir, Somalia, Chechnya, etc. then worry about some social issues in particular areas of Pakistani Balochistan!

this is their way of ''getting back'' at Pakistan --and it will be a failed strategy.....NATO will soon be a thing of the past in Afghanistan and given how the tides are turning -- I'm really beginning to be glad about that. The sooner they are out, the better it will be.

If the bill is passed, Pakistan should immediately and permanently close air routes for Nato over Balochistan in retaliation. Military flights should be redirected via Sind, Punjab and KP.

Pakistan should also persuade new Chinese leader to have a naval base in Gwadar and a AFB in Jivani or Ormara.
This guy has a more assertive approach towards West and might be more interested in those bases than his predecessor.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

self determination??????i think done their choice in 1947?US is going crazy like USSR in their last days

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

THE DAY THIS BILL IS PASSED PAKISTAN SHOULD KICK US OUT OF PAKISTAN AND FINISHOFF ALL DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS

Agreed!

finger_flag_bumper_sticker-p128594963500194639z74sk_400.jpg

i called Mr. rohrabacher's office (US # 714-960-6483) and left a nice little message for his young sounding assistant......i let her hear me out.

i encourage all of you to call this number (if you are in Pakistan, dial 00 or ''+'' and then country code which is ''1'') or use skype......

give these faggots a piece of your mind, and spread the number

In a way it will be good if U.S. passes the bill then Pakistan Army can open their eyes and can finally work for Pakistan's interests and not America's interests.

Better that U.S. shows its true intentions out in the public than privately.

i called Mr. rohrabacher's office (US # 714-960-6483) and left a nice little message for his young sounding assistant......i let her hear me out.

i encourage all of you to call this number (if you are in Pakistan, dial 00 or ''+'' and then country code which is ''1'') or use skype......

Lol good one AZ. It would be fun now. :D

Avail the opportunity guys.

USA have already stuck in Afghanistan, just once she could think of herself before passing such low level bill, that she dug a grave for someone in Afghanistan that has not filled yet. Pakistan should help her getting inside it by permanently boycotting US support on WOT thats it.

Damn AZ. You should recorded and posted it.

Anyways I'll get on that later tonight.

"Rohrabacher", isn't is jewish name?

dana-rohrabacher-taliban-mujahideen.jpg

Dana Rochrabacher with Taliban

40366_1586803911745_1285226050_1610688_5094384_n.jpg

Washington Report on Middle East Affairs, November/December 1996 issue

Rogue Statesman

by R. Scott Moxley

"[Rohrabacher] says the Taliban are devout traditionalists—not terrorists or revolutionaries. He believes a Taliban takeover [of Afghanistan] would be a positive development."

... "Listen! Hold on!" said Rohrabacher. "I am a bigger expert on Afghanistan than any member of Congress." ...

A November/December 1996 article in Washington Report on Middle East Affairs reported, "The potential rise of power of the Taliban does not alarm Rohrabacher" because the congressman believes the "Taliban could provide stability in an area where chaos was creating a real threat to the U.S." Later in the article, Rohrabacher claimed that:

Taliban leaders are "not terrorists or revolutionaries."

Media reports documenting the Taliban’s harsh, radical beliefs were "nonsense."

The Taliban would develop a "disciplined, moral society" that did not harbor terrorists.

The Taliban posed no threat to the U.S.

Rogue Statesman

Damn AZ. You should recorded and posted it.

Anyways I'll get on that later tonight.

naahh they probably close in another hour; probably closed on weekends.....monday is ''presidents day'' so do it on tuesday around morning or noon

Dana Rohrabacher

Washington, D.C. Office
2300 Rayburn House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515

(202) 225-2415
Fax (202) 225-0145

District Office
101 Main Street, Suite 380
Huntington Beach, CA 92648

(714) 960-6483
(310) 377-9493
Fax (714) 960-7806

Whatever the case this is an insult to our country and I hope all other Pakistani-Americans make a call to give them the message that this Bill is bs.

I'll leave them a god damn message if I have to. And annoyingly. Perhaps multiple using skype? :D

most certainly......you'll need skype credit though to make local calls.

the number i called is their office in california.....best to call both offices; maybe i'll even send them a fax of a picture of the Sindhi professor (a mother as well) who was shot dead by the terrorist Baloch ''Liberation'' (subjugation) ''army''

or perhaps the fatherless children of Pakistani labourers who were in the Province for work; shot dead and attacked by the same enemy.

whether they care or not -- it doesnt matter. But they need to hear us out, because Pakistanis have a bad habit sometimes of brushing these things off and being casual. They need to know that there are people that will resist any evil designs against Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom