What's new

US backs Indian effort to train Afghan forces

India and its deceptive tactics is nearing an end.

Karazi is now seeing that Pakistan is the right choice.

Afghans realize if they side with India they will suffer at the hands of Pakistan; if Afghans side with Pakistan they will prosper. Its a fact. ISI knows every square inch of Afghanistan. Pak Government/ISI has so much influence and resources in Afghanistan. Its a lose lose situation for India. No matter how much they cry and bang the table this is not going to change.

India may do anything but India has NO role in Afghanistan in post US environments.

If India is there in Afghanistan then it is death for Pakistan as India can stab in our back.

As It is matter of life and death - So Pakistan will not leave any stone unturned in order to throw India out Afghanistan before the expected withdrawal of US and NATO Forces.

Afghan Taliban, the future rulers of Afghanistan, are going to survive only with the whole hearted support of Pakistan & ISI.

So Indian's 1.5 Billions invested in Afghanistan are going to be wasted in any case.

Statement like this like you own Afghanistan and then you guys saying that they love Pakistan :disagree:

not sure abt BLA as there is no proof that they r our bahia's in any way... but get into denial mode when saying isi has links with taliban and that isi wants to be the ring master of afghan circus.

And where in my post did i deny ISI's links with the Taliban? :no:

If anything it is you who is in denial mode... Don't worry the truth can be a bitter pill to swallow. And btw, there is plenty of evidence of bahia involvement in BLA... Just visit SAN PIPS and read some of the earlier SIT REPS.

Regards,

And where in my post did i deny ISI's links with the Taliban? :no:

If anything it is you who is in denial mode... Don't worry the truth can be a bitter pill to swallow. And btw, there is plenty of evidence of bahia involvement in BLA... Just visit SAN PIPS and read some of the earlier SIT REPS.

Regards,
oh now i should read some pakistani web resources to find proof for Indian involvement..... plz try to find a neutral source for ur claims....and by the way if u dont deny it. do u accept it. just askin:azn:

Please when refering in the plural, try to be a bit more accomodating of our varying views and opinions.
What is the best government in Afghan you think.
The Taliban or the Karzai govt.

Since most Pakistanis say Afghan is your back yard and it is, i will like some serious openion, the goverment which serves your interest the best.

Its none of your concern.

When U.S. leaves Afghanistan will be under Pakistan control again or it will be an independent state free of Indian influence. Karzai is realizing this. Pakistan is too powerful now.

Thats say everything!!! :hitwall:

We know Pakistan is too powerful now but India and NATO countries has done a lot in Afghanistan for last few years. We are helping them to build roads, schools, dam etc. So your dream of controlling another country will not be easy as a civilian govt is present there. The open minded educated people like our member Ahmad are also rising there, I wish only they will take control of Afghanistan not you.

Karzai just allowed some officer's training in Afghanistan and you started dreaming of controlling it? Don't you want to let them live in peace? :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Let them to decide their fate.

we wish the same. A strong, independent Afghanistan is in the interests of India instead of a puppet Taliban regime acting on their master whims

taliban is not a puppet of anyone(pakistanis, indians, americans)
they did, doing what they think right...
they are wrong in most cases....

What is the best government in Afghan you think.
The Taliban or the Karzai govt.

Since most Pakistanis say Afghan is your back yard and it is, i will like some serious openion, the goverment which serves your interest the best.

neither of them,,,
both are the two ends of a picture..

Please when refering in the plural, try to be a bit more accomodating of our varying views and opinions.

That question was for those two guys mate..I know many guys want stable Afganistan in the region and many wants it to be another province of Pakistan..I read both the versions here in :pdf:

taliban is not a puppet of anyone(pakistanis, indians, americans)
they did, doing what they think right...
they are wrong in most cases....

who provide them weapons.surely they r coming frm some side.they r puppet.they r being used.:what::what:

I'm only saying the reality of things on the ground. It will be a proxy war if India continues to exert its influence in Afghanistan. K.S.A. will be involved also. India cannot sustain its presence in Afghanistan much longer without adverse consquences.

go with your bulliish attitude and you wont get anywhere. public opinon in afghanistan is already hostile to pakistan and these types of statments be it from the gov or public will have adverse affect on pakistan more than afghanistan. at least think about one thing, why is it indians are favoured in afghanistan over paksitan by all its people and ethnic groups? No matter how many warlords like the taliban are there, trust me pakistan wont be getting anything unless the public side with them and consider them as friendly country, not the one who bully them.

Most statemnts in this thread itself shows the kind of haegmony Pakistan wants in Afganistan.Just let them be ,they will decide whats best for them

Afghan army should be powerful but besides that it should be Islamic..

who are you to decide that for us? we want an army who can serve our country and thats it. you can make your army religious if you wadt to.

I would love to agree with Rescueranger on his posts but as they say in the real world things get very simple. There is no way Pakistan will allow Indian designs to start in Afghanistan, and that is a fight for survival. Fighting for survival means fighting for ones own country and people first. So every country is fighting for its survival there except India, who shares no border with that country. The argument of building infrastructure falls flat when so much needs to be done in their own backyard. Everyone feeds, clothes and houses ones own self before looking at their neighbor. If Pakistan has its plans, so does India, and the poor afghan who hates Pakistan will in the end have no say in what happens. Such is the law of South Asia. One side is throwing money and the other side is using good old fashioned intimidation.

Back
Top Bottom