What's new

US anti-terror trainers reject Karachi, want new base near Nilore nuclear plant

Are you a dishwasher? or another indian benificiary of september 11?
Apparently, it is US who is crying for Pakistan visa.

Well I dont have a problem washing dishes. I do have a problem with people who think its bad. After all, we make an honest living. Some Indians aren't any better either. I am not generalizing that every Pakistani like you. But suggesting that they leave is like asking a boss to leave the assistant's cube. Never a good idea.

Pakistan gave me a 5 year visa without asking for any reason. When I received it - it said "family visit'. This was from a consulate in New York. There are some restrictions, but nothing too crazy.

Why do you have problems with Pakistanis washing dishes? I thought you are worried about your job security!
So when are you visiting Pakistan? unfortunately it is not god time for Americans but do post your tour report at the end of your visit!
One question; have you ever visited india?

No, I am just pointing out that Pakistanis are willing to let everything behind just to set foot in a first world country. I would do the same.
I visited Pakistan in July 2007 when the Red Mosque issue was ablaze. Pakistanis killing Pakistanis. Thank God I wasn't in that mosque.

no, unfortunately I have Pakistani roots. Never been to India.

So you are the red mosque sympathisers?
if you have Pakistani roots than why never visited before?
BTW... our top intelligence agency says those terroists come from Afghanistan and indians are directly responsibkle for all the blood bath intiated from 2007 and onwards.
You are first non indian having 1st world and third world complex.
Since you have not visited india than ask any american who have visited india before september 11 or try to count indians who got US visa after september 11.

sympathizers? I dont believe shedding blood helps anyone. But I think bashing Indians wont bring any change to the state of Pakistan. Believe me, Indians can get visas way faster than any Pakistani. Didnt you read about the ban of 14 countries? I personally think its a stupid decision, but thats not the point I am making.

I dont think India is any better. But in some aspects, their Govt. is doing a better job. Overall, they are still corrupt. Nothing new there.

Last edited:
Don't worry, InshAllah these aholes would be kicked out, just like they got kicked out from Sihala.

Even their plan for making PC Peshawar into their embassy failed, as Army did not gave them the permission to set-up the embassy at PC.

Dear Tami,

Just curious since when did a professional like you start believing an Indian News site.

Another Convert ?

Miracles happen ?

:cheesy:

Dear Tami,

Just curious since when did a professional like you start believing an Indian News site.

Another Convert ?

Miracles happen ?

:cheesy:

I haven't believed on the news item, i commented on the possibility if such a thing does happens. Read it again.

Dear people, the inept children of inept rulers incl. Zardari, Gilani, Sharif and other's alike are living either in UK or US! hence it is not easy for the govt. to defend Pakistani interests.
Govt. it self is riding on the shoulders of US..... i would not expect too much from them.

These bullshit leaders did not ,are not and i am sure will not do anything against the interest of US .their bank accounts,properties and their self interests are with US ,UK and other rich foreign countries ..

I cant understand people of pakistan ,why they vote these motherfucker ,assholes ,traitor of nation .

Only can pray that revolution can change PAKISTAN future not these politicians and this political system .**** them .

sympathizers? I dont believe shedding blood helps anyone. But I think bashing Indians wont bring any change to the state of Pakistan. Believe me, Indians can get visas way faster than any Pakistani. Didnt you read about the ban of 14 countries? I personally think its a stupid decision, but thats not the point I am making.

I dont think India is any better. But in some aspects, their Govt. is doing a better job. Overall, they are still corrupt. Nothing new there.

Have you ever spoken the same against the blood shed your gov had done and has been doing in the name of WOT around the world?

Friday, January 29, 2010,10:27 [IST]

Islamabad, Jan.29 (ANI): US security trainers, who were running a camp to impart counter-terror training to Pakistani officials at the Police Training College in Sihala, have refused to move out of their base following the government's decision to close the camp.
According to insiders, the US officials are asking the government to provide a place near Simly Dam.
The dam is strategically located. It is close not only to the Nilore nuclear plant but also to a major military Research and Development (R and D) centre. (ANI)

Source: US anti-terror trainers reject Karachi, want new base near Nilore nuclear plant - Oneindia News

To answer all this I write the translation of The Rubai of Hakim Mohammad Omar Khayyam, though the Rubai is not of the degree of this subject but contains somewhat similar aspects;

Never my heart remained aloof of knowledge
less remained the secrets that are not revealed to me
I remained thinking throughout for the last seventy two years
I came to know the thing that I know nothing.

Back
Top Bottom