What's new

US aggression on Salala: First Media Report Comes Out.

still 12.7 mm HMGs are no match for what they are up against ---what are the anzas and other such items for? just tin cans and waste of money??????? each rifle company should be issued a hand held SAM launcher [improved SA 7s types].....

still 12.7 mm HMGs are no match for what they are up against ---what are the anzas and other such items for? just tin cans and waste of money??????? each rifle company should be issued a hand held SAM launcher [improved SA 7s types].....

A SAM will only serve to escalate any potential issue. Are both sides ready to deal with the consequences if one rifle company brings down a NATO plane?

yes the captains and majors need to die so the generals and sold out politicos can prevent "escalation" and enjoy their stolen luxuries--------if you are so afraid of "escalation" disband the army and let ppl enlist in a colonial militia and serve your foreign masters --------
so you want to be slaves to prevent "escalation" --that fine if your choice is eternal servitude ----

yes the captains and majors need to die so the generals and sold out politicos can prevent "escalation" and enjoy their stolen luxuries--------if you are so afraid of "escalation" disband the army and let ppl enlist in a colonial militia and serve your foreign masters --------
so you want to be slaves to prevent "escalation" --that fine if your choice is eternal servitude ----

Those questions are best answered from within Pakistan.

The effort of Dunya news is appreciable
The attack on Salala was intentional , the enemy thought Pakistan has no real option for retaliation as a result it got bold enough to attack us , the closure of the supply route in the aftermath for almost a year inflicted enough financial pain on US/NATO that grudgingly they realized that Pakistan holds the key to their stay and survival in Afghanistan
In many ways the attack on Salala and the route closure in its aftermath can be recorded as that pivotal point after which NATO/US realized that bullying Pakistan is not going to work and using Afghanistan as launchpad to attack and destabilize Pakistan will be much more costly for them then they had anticipated, from here onwards US/NATO thugs just knew that its game over for them in Afghanistan!

NATO post is withing sight of Salala...and yet they say they didnt know of the check post...

its a 2 part documentary...here is part 2..

Last edited by a moderator:
25:46 Yeh Pakistan ha, aur ab main Afghanistan ki territory main hun (lol at reporter).
The border crossing is so easy i think whenever the need arises our soldiers should go piss on the Afghan territory.

I was more shocked to see the bunkers at the Salala post. Just pile up stones and put a tin sheet over it and there you go. I mean, can we not even build a proper concrete bunker at such important points even? May be, if we have proper concrete bunkers at the time of NATO attack, many lives could have been saved.

Salala Check post attacks, attacks on PNS Mahran base, attacks on PAF base & attacks on Pak Army are all done, planned & organized by US & allies.

If this so called TTP & Al Qaeda were truly Muslims (which they are not) then they would had stood up & spoken against Israeli aggression in Palestine, Gaza today & attacked Israel. But nothing came from these corrupt, evil & rented bastar*s terrorists because they work for US, India, Afghanistan & allies. This solves everything & makes it clear for whom they truly work for.

So everything happening to Pakistan today US, India, Afghanistan & her allies are directly involved in harming & damaging Pakistan.

Then again, one often hears that ISI are the first words in Hindi syllabus. !!

Have to agree with you. You sum up it all.

Damn, US forces attack... and what registers in minds here is still Indian Boogeyman syndrome...

I was more shocked to see the bunkers at the Salala post. Just pile up stones and put a tin sheet over it and there you go. I mean, can we not even build a proper concrete bunker at such important points even? May be, if we have proper concrete bunkers at the time of NATO attack, many lives could have been saved.

Proper bunkers cost money.

There isn't really a need for erecting a proper hardened shelter in that area in no mans land.

Taliban dont come with a artillery battery or Apache gunships, they are mostly equipped with RPG's, Mortars, and other small arms. A stone/mud structure like the ones we have can be pretty decent against these weapons.

Soldiers an officers sleep in these structures as well.

Just one quick question.

If any such attack happens again for what ever reasons. What will be Pakistan's response? What are your available options?

Any body? Any informed opinions ? Or is the question too uncomfortable to even contemplate answering.

Please leave "it will never happen" option out for the time being.

What will be the consequences for other party in the aftermath?

There isn't really a need for erecting a proper hardened shelter in that area in no mans land.

Taliban dont come with a artillery battery or Apache gunships, they are mostly equipped with RPG's, Mortars, and other small arms. A stone/mud structure like the ones we have can be pretty decent against these weapons.

Soldiers an officers sleep in these structures as well.

Sir, i think there is a need. Because according to that program, the CO of that area did mentioned that this post is targeted again & again by militants. I think money is no issue. A concrete bunker may cost 1 crore or so? 2 or 3 bunkers can save a lot of lives. These stone structure can't even stand a direct RPG hit. And militants are not carrying out company size attacks from Afghanistan on their own (they are supported by Afghan National Army & Uncle Sam). We cant be complacent in this situation and cant trust US word too.

Back
Top Bottom