What's new

Urban India is polluting rivers and drowning in its own excreta

If you consider taking in refugees is a sign of war then I don't know what to say.

The Forward Policy had nothing to do with refugees? I have no idea what you are talking about.

Read "India's China War" by Neville Maxwell.

The Forward Policy had nothing to do with refugees? I have no idea what you are talking about.

Read "India's China War" by Neville Maxwell.

Yeah you guys were also patrolling the disputed area and entered into Indian administered land, so I don't know how can you guys say that we provoked you.

Yeah you guys were also patrolling the disputed area and entered into Indian administered land, so I don't know how can you guys say that we provoked you.

Off topic. If you want to continue this you can start a new thread.

What structural changes? Like less population?
No, it will take a mindset change in all of us. Ain't gonna happen in this generation. If you believe in reincarnation may be we can have this discussion a hundred years later.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Longer jail terms for eating beef.
Won't help the conditions in the jails.

The urban situation of Hind cities is abysmal. They are heavily polluted and drowning in their own byproducts. As expected the Hindustani Government has done nothing about it, they say it's because they only address issues, perhaps this is not one in Hindustan.

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
I visited India last year. Everywhere i went, there were little children begging for coins and homeless people scattered on the streets at night.

When I hear Indians go on about world power, I wanna smack so sense into them and say look outside ur neighbourhood. Feed and shelter ur people first asshole.

I visited India last year. Everywhere i went, there were little children begging for coins and homeless people scattered on the streets at night.

When I hear Indians go on about world power, I wanna smack so sense into them and say look outside ur neighbourhood. Feed and shelter ur people first asshole.

Thanks for sharing your story, many who visit Hind are left emotionally scarred by its immense poverty and squalor. It's simply not an issue for many there.

Back
Top Bottom