What's new

Upcoming Pakistani films

Do these movies get released in international cinemas?

252829_152087398197161_152087198197181_320811_5655378_n.jpg

WAAR (the movie) gives a fresh and stylized look at the current situation that Pakistan is experiencing. The movie is inspired by true events. In this movie the crew have pushed the outside of the envelop of film production techniques in Pakistan. The film will definitely put Pakistan Film Industry on the world map. The movie is going to be a visual treat to the cinema goers and the plot of the movie shall take them on a roller coaster ride.

It will be the FIRST FILM to come out of subcontinent on 4k resolution (movies like 127 hrs and 300 were made on the same camera). Directed by Bilal Lashari, WAAR is going to be THE MOST EXPENSIVE film of Pakistan’s history. The movie will have a worldwide release by the end of this summer.
Waar Pakisani Upcoming Movie Starring Shan And Directed by Bilal Lashari Latest Pakistani Music, Mainstream & Underground on PakMediaRevolutio.NET ( PMR ), Pakistani Songs, NEWS Politics Fashion Media, Download Pakistani Pop Rock Folk Sufi MP3 Music,

Trailer will be coming out soon and here's the website
Waar the Movie

Post any upcoming Pakistani movies/films

From InCahoots Films: Gol Chakkar​

Seems to be a good movie. When is this movie releasing? Sorry if already mentioned in article, as I have not read anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you Kidding me?? Are these Pakistani main stream Movies?? these are not even as good as documentary .
look at the Cinematography, its pathetic. Pakistan has long long way to go before it can produce fine cinema..

every country have their cinema , but Pakistani cinema is doomed...sorry to say !!

I expected better from Lollywood but after watching Promos i feel Bangladeshi Movies are much better. One thing Pakistan needs to do is increase the quality of their cinema :sick:

You are right ... our film industry is doomed... its just the youngsters who have decided to collect the bits and pieces of what is remained and revive it... most of them are private production telefilms and are not even feature films.... You want to judge the quality of Pakistan's cinema then watch "Ram Chand Pakistani', "Khuda kai liyai"... "Bol" or if i go little backwards in time when we had a regular film industry ... then watch movies of 70s ...

Seems to be a good movie. When is this movie releasing? Sorry if already mentioned in article, as I have not read anything.

The article just said "late this summer" so maybe sometime in the end of July to mid August?

Title song is kinda catchy, video is pretty nice too. Almost every major celebrity is in this song even Umar Sharif lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to say we even dont know who to make a film look at kanch the guy shot and bullet come out with case complete out from barrel lolz hahahhahahahhahah

Back
Top Bottom