What's new

Upcoming Pakistani films

i guess its time to say bye bye cheap bollywood lolzz

we endured u fir so long

One of my friend went to Atrium to watch Chennai Express of Shahrukh Khan. He said it was a complete farce. It was a complete comedy.

Pakistani version of Devdas. The producer is now having hard time to release it in Pakistan. I don't get why the producer even thought of making a Bengali Hindu love story into a Pakistani film with same characters Dev, Paro, Chandramukhi.

Devdas-Pakistani.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my friend went to Atrium to watch Chennai Express of Shahrukh Khan. He said it was a complete farce. It was a complete comedy.

i just hope that pkistani movies improve their quality and they can make good business in india with their crappy movies even go global

Ishq Khuda earns Rs11m in five days
LAHORE, Aug 13: Newly-released Punjabi flick Ishq Khuda has earned Rs11 million during the last five days.

Pakistani film audiences, keeping in view the past record of Punjabi films mostly named after proclaimed offenders and full of violence, were not expecting such a movie. After the success of Majajan and Mohabbatan Sachian, the newly-released Punjabi movie directed by Shahzad Rafique has done a marvelous job at the box office.Though the film has some dragged scenes, its mimeograph, music and the message of peace and tolerance has given it a special place in the hearts of cinegoers.

Ishq Khuda stars Shaan Shahid, Meera, Saima, Ahsan Khan and Moroccan actress Wiam Dahmani. It has been produced by Shafquat Chaudhry and the music is composed by Wajahat Attray. The late Riazur Rehman Sagar wrote the lyrics, while Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Shazia Manzoor and Sanam Marvi did the playback singing. The film was released on Aug 9. The shooting of the film was done at scenic locations of Mianwali and Khoora village of Soon Valley in the Khushab district and it was completed with Rs25 million.

Ishq Khuda is a love triangle among Ahsan Khan, Meera and Dahmani. Shaan plays a former criminal turned Sufi preacher and Saima plays his love interest. The success of Ishq Khuda was celebrated by cutting a cake at a ceremony at Metropol Cinema on Tuesday.

Meera and Rafique were present on the occasion. Similarly, only Meera attended the film’s premier on Aug 8.

It is learnt that Rafique has expressed his displeasure with this attitude of the cast of the film. Speaking on the occasion, Meera said she would soon begin fundraising to build a hospital in Haroonabad. She also talked about her upcoming trip to Norway.
Ishq Khuda earns Rs11m in five days - DAWN.COM
Meera ka kamal? :lol:

Hey, do they give subtitles to Punjabi films or its just only released in Punjab region?

Hey, do they give subtitles to Punjabi films or its just only released in Punjab region?
There would be different versions of it in different languages, they must do an urdu version too. Subtitles are always in english.

Saya-e-Khuda E Zuljalal (SKZ) - Trailer 1

Message From SKZ Team:
Comprises of few scenes depicting 65 and 71 wars along with CGI Shots. It also gives glimpse of modern day when political and religious manipulation is creating divisions in our nation. SKZ team felt that on this 14th of August we contribute through this promo in order to lift the spirits of the nation. Hopefully, the complete movie will be released by the mid of next year. We thank you all for encouraging and supporting us. Pakistan Zindabad!

okay- this seems interesting, a super punjabi heroine movie??

I am sooo soooo soooooo happy to see revival of Pakistani film industry !! :yahoo:

Anyone watched trailer of "main hoon shahid afridi" which generated some controversy due to a kissing and hugging scene shown in it? I saw all trailers and didn't seen any such thing it, any one Share that "controversial" trailer if he seen it! :D

MQM movie Naqeeb-e-Inqilab :yay:

Not bad actually

Now. Most TV dramas today are from Karachi. Same is now happening with film industry.
Didn't tv dramas in the past come from different "markaz"? i remember people talking about quetta markaz dramas, peshawar markaz etc

Not bad actually

Didn't tv dramas in the past come from different "markaz"? i remember people talking about quetta markaz dramas, peshawar markaz etc

They even do the same today at PTV. I was taking about private channels.

The story of a young woman trying to find her place in the fashion and beauty industry in Karachi. Rafina's work in the up-market salon and her life in a lower middle class colony come together to form a revealing microcosm of modern Pakistani society. Going beyond the clichéd settings of an Islamised Pakistan, the film enters the rarely seen world of Muslim high society.

Back
Top Bottom