What's new

Upcoming Pakistani films

Lol.. please baby post a trailer of some bollywood movie like Waar.
once the movie is out we will be able to judge, there is no point comparing trailors.. lolz
the trailor looks sleek but has got enough hints for me to suggest its going to be over the top acting...over stylized action :cheesy:

once the movie is out we will be able to judge, there is no point comparing trailors.. lolz
the trailor looks sleek but has got enough hints for me to suggest its going to be over the top acting...over stylized action :cheesy:

33kgivm.jpg

Its commin out soon baby!

Thats what director is saying from last 3/4 year :D

aur kitna tarsahey ga pakistani awaam ko WAAR k liya

tab tak to shayad pakistani war he end ho jahey

on positive side it has highter chance of being hit, coz desi people like tamasha...and melodrama :)
is Dr Liaqat in it.. ? :pop:

He is expert in this noutunki

http://uk.news.**********/pakistan-babies-given-away-tv-game-show-112351648.html

My best wishes to Pakistani movie industry. Its always good to have a strong movie industry.
By the way,do you guys have a single movie industry based on a single major language or multiple ones based on multiple languages?

obviously you have not read my other comments.. :rofl:
anyway... I am basing it solely on trailor, it might not turn out to be so.. lolz

bro Bollywood movies you are talking about are Hollywoodish othwrwise bollywood original tast is like Ranjaana,Aashqi 2,Commando and Ishaqzadee……
and I hope you don't think it's taste is that bad…… :rofl:

It's a Foreign Policy ... and Control perception tool.... MEDIA/MOVIES!

LoOk how Hollywood and Now Bollywood control the perception of their people especially Hollywood how fascinating boyz especially attract and control mind domination of the US Military superiority over the globe with the help of Movies....

Behind the Enemy Lines
Hurt Locker
Black Hawk Down
Tears of Sun
etc

Pakistan should follow this... its a WAR-BATTLE-POLICY Tool!

ispr should provide assistance to them

My best wishes to Pakistani movie industry. Its always good to have a strong movie industry.
By the way,do you guys have a single movie industry based on a single major language or multiple ones based on multiple languages?

Multiple languages under one industry.

Back
Top Bottom