What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

Hehe... But Manvantaratruti is Bengali?

No, I am. :oops:

LOL. Mamata is going to be irrelevant. Good to know you are not abandoning BJP. :tup:

Aare why you fear? It is not like that is the top most priority or the first agenda on BJP's list. It is a long term plan. So chill until then.

Abandoning BJP? For whom, an immature kid?

Your point 1 & 2 says that many cows are stolen, so how many cows are stolen? India is number one in beef export, how many million stolen cows are needed to achieve that? Millions of cows cross over to bangladesh every years, how many of them are stolen? Are we talking about a national crisis here? :P

Point 3, tacit understanding!! What is the price of a milk producing cow? and what is the price of a cow sold for meat? What is the price of beef in India? Thousands of rupees a kilo? Milk producing cows are not sold for meat, they are too costly for that, both seller & buyer know where the cow is going when it is sold cheap for meat.

Come on, you know you are making strawman argument, I know you are making strawman argument, let's make it unanimous. :D

This is not a strawman argument you idiot. This is an assumption based on hindu moral code.:coffee:

How about our neighbours declaring that "We will not allow idol worshiping in our country as we are Muslim majority", or "You have to eat beef if you want to live in Muslim majority country" - we will call them scoundrels and bash them hard, right? Now how about "We will not allow beef in our country as we are Hindu majority", sounds almost similar!! :-)

Ya it would sound similar to a Retards.

For others who has the ability to think for themselves, they are poles apart.

Forcing one to eat something is not the same as denying someone their 'greed'. ........ well for you apparently it is the same :lol:

2. Lot of bad things happened against Hindus, but you want to do a holy war now against Muslims for that? And Hindus used to eat beef previously as I have posted before, only later it was stopped, that's why your quotes were from Atharbaveda. Not so long ago crossing "KALAPANI" (seas) or going to "Mlecchodesh" (Foreign land) would compromise your Hindutva, now would you stick to that? :D

1. Now THAT is a strawman (marked in bold)
2. It is Atharva Veda and it has nothing for or against beef eating. It is the Rg Veda which forbids killing of cows.
3. Taboo against crossing the ocean was mentioned in a SMRITI which changes with need as explained earlier in the same thread.

Here, that's the wrong concept. India has many small group of ethnicity & tribes, and also religious minorities, you just cannot run over them just because you are a majority. What if you land up in a Muslim majority area and they call for a referendum to decide whether you should eat beef or not? :-)

Democracy works on the principle that the Majority makes the rules. You do have a choice in this matter.

And what is naming & shaming? If someone is not ashamed for eating beef then how can you name & shame him?? Too many internet bullies everywhere.

For the shameless there is re-education which is where VHP comes in.

In Hinduism Beef eaters are outcasts. It is also a 'Asura' trait. ......I would rather have a law against it than a khap panchayat ruling.

Oh come on. Nobody eats beef to prove a point!! That's fantasy, and beef is not popular among Hindus here, some people eat it, that too mostly in restaurants, the point is you cannot snatch away my right just because you have a higher headcount.

No, but they certainly promotes beef eating to prove a point.

Kindly explain.

I did, but you were too thick to understand. Read my earlier post again. The "example" is clearly mentioned there, only you found it relevant to make a personal observation against me rather than understand and debate the example.

@DRAY - I was expecting this - keep cool :D and reply calmly. Manvan is aggressive and lacks etiquette but he is like the protagonist of Bernard Shaw's Pygmalion. :P

@Manvantaratruti - If only you could post with some better choice of words :hitwall: You have knowledge but don't make sense. You can't drill something into other's head :) But one thing I must admit - you are smart.

Let me grab the :pop: Trust me that's what we in Kashmir are good at :(

Last edited:
Bengalis in general are born with sound debating skills!! :whistle:

That is all Bengali's are good for anymore. Empty wind bags living in their own fantasy world while the rest of the world moves on.

@DRAY - I was expecting this - keep cool :D and reply calmly. Manvan is aggressive and lacks etiquette but he is like the protagonist of Bernard Shaw's Pygmalion. :P

@Manvantaratruti - If only you could post with some better choice of words :hitwall: You have knowledge but don't make sense. You can't drill something into other's head :)

I find it useless to use etiquette to make a point in a forum when being forced to entertain fools.

I would rather hit people in the head so that they are forced to think for themselves and discover the truth.

They whole point is to encourage them to think beyond what has been taught to them. Too little time to be nice to everybody. Better to shock them into reality and force them face an uncomfortable truth.

Hehe... But Manvantaratruti is Bengali?

Mallu.......thankfully we were spared much of the islamic and british invasion. Helped us retain our Hindu identity. Sadly we were not insured against stupidity and communism. :lol:

Last edited:
This is not a strawman argument you idiot. This is an assumption based on hindu moral code.:coffee:

You moron, you don't even understand argument.

Ya it would sound similar to a Retards.

For others who has the ability to think for themselves, they are poles apart.

Forcing one to eat something is not the same as denying someone their 'greed'. ........ well for you apparently it is the same :lol:

And you think you have that mental ability to understand what I said you retarded scum.

1. Now THAT is a strawman (marked in bold)
2. It is Atharva Veda and it has nothing for or against beef eating. It is the Rg Veda which forbids killing of cows.
3. Taboo against crossing the ocean was mentioned in a SMRITI which changes with need as explained earlier in the same thread.

I have already posted my points, even Swami Vivekananda's quotes, you filthy scum know more than him?

Democracy works on the principle that the Majority makes the rules. You do have a choice in this matter.

For the shameless there is re-education which is where VHP comes in.

In Hinduism Beef eaters are outcasts. It is also a 'Asura' trait. ......I would rather have a law against it than a khap panchayat ruling.

You understand nothing about democracy.

VHP is a paper tiger, here they will get kicked right on their balls.

In Hinduism beef eating was once a norm. Anyway I am not much bothered about my Hindutva.

No, but they certainly promotes beef eating to prove a point.

No point to prove.

I did, but you were too thick to understand. Read my earlier post again. The "example" is clearly mentioned there, only you found it relevant to make a personal observation against me rather than understand and debate the example.

The goat I ate last Sunday had more intelligence than you.

That is all Bengali's are good for anymore. Empty wind bags living in their own fantasy world while the rest of the world moves on.

Says a Mallu.

I find it useless to use etiquette to make a point in a forum when being forced to entertain fools.

I would rather hit people in the head so that they are forced to think for themselves and discover the truth.

They whole point is to encourage them to think beyond what has been taught to them. Too little time to be nice to everybody. Better to shock them into reality and force them face an uncomfortable truth.

Etiquette? You never had any, stop fooling around.

Hit them hard, eh! Internet warrior, I can stand on the throat of scums like you.

Mallu.......thankfully we were spared much of the islamic and british invasion. Helped us retain our Hindu identity. Sadly we were not insured against stupidity and communism. :lol:

You are an insult to all Mallus.

@Manvantaratruti - If only you could post with some better choice of words :hitwall: You have knowledge but don't make sense. You can't drill something into other's head :) But one thing I must admit - you are smart.

Let me grab the :pop: Trust me that's what we in Kashmir are good at :(

Where did you find smartness in his above post? He is nothing but a braindead idiot who is messing around with a wrong person. I have seen enough of these internet aggression and know how to deal with these cockroaches, in real life these people are timid and get bullied by others, then they come to internet to release their frustration and inferiority complex.

Chill.

Smartness - I don't know(not in the above post though), the technical terms he uses - Shruti etc... I don't have much religious knowledge lol. It's said - In the land of the blind, one eyed man is king. And the last sentence is correct - it is basically inferiority complex on display.
Actually that's perhaps why I kinda did not end up despising such folks. They are pretty harmless in real life.I had a fight with him initially, later just found it amusing. Also must admit, I know practically nothing about Hinduism :P

But I have never seen you so bombastic :D

Was reading Vivekananda's quotes. Interesting :tup:
I just prepared some good old Signature :D I am chilling :omghaha:

@Ravi Nair - You also had a similar experience. He failed to sleep two nights for it. :haha: j/k

@scorpionx - remember our PDF Hermione? :devil: Pheewww!

Edit @DRAY - Added two lines...

Last edited:
Smartness - I don't know(not in the above post though), the technical terms he uses - Shruti etc... I don't have much religious knowledge lol. It's said - In the land of the blind, one eyed man is king. And the last sentence is correct - it is basically inferiority complex on display.

But I have never seen you so bombastic :D

Was reading Vivekananda's quotes. Interesting :tup:
I just prepared some good old Signature :D I am chilling :omghaha:

@Ravi Nair - You also had a similar experience. He failed to sleep two nights for it. :haha: j/k

@scorpionx - remember our PDF Hermione? :devil: Pheewww!

Just quoting some religious text doesn't make one smart, then mullahs are also smart. He would just dig in and keep on arguing without listening to others PoV. I am more interested in mature debate than a stupid contest for winning an argument somehow.
And there is nothing macho about internet bravery.

hey why don't we excel in dog meat selling...we have lots of street dogs........:D:D

Actually that's perhaps why I kinda did not end up despising such folks. They are pretty harmless in real life.I had a fight with him initially, later just found it amusing. Also must admit, I know practically nothing about Hinduism :P

Saw these two lines later, Hinduism is not a rulebook driven religion, those who want to bring rules & regulations in it never really understood the religion, in fact Hinduism is more of a philosophy than a religion. Be honest, be good at heart, and help others, instead of spending money on puja path, spend it for the education of a needy child, you will be more connected with god this way, god lives within us, in us.

And killing animals for food is not bad; that's how nature works, but killing for pleasure is.

hey why don't we excel in dog meat selling...we have lots of street dogs........:D:D

They also sell in some parts of India, it depends upon the food habit of a region.

Just quoting some religious text doesn't make one smart, then mullahs are also smart. He would just dig in and keep on arguing without listening to others PoV. I am more interested in mature debate than a stupid contest for winning an argument somehow.
And there is nothing macho about internet bravery.
Oh they are smart. No denying that. Just in a bad way. :yay:

I also believe Hinduism is not rule book driven. :agree:

They also sell in some parts of India, it depends upon the food habit of a region.
I know that....
i was talking abt the export possibilities.......we can export dog meat.....
we have many dogs out there........

Looks like indian "secular" mask falls apart with out for beef export ban.

Hello @idune sir, how are you these days? How is the Indian backed genocidal Awami League treating you :-)
They dont have capacity to "treat" me. BUT it seems "indian secular mask falling apart' hit right on the spot. Poor thing! stay on the topic.

They dont have capacity to "treat" me. BUT it seems "indian secular mask falling apart' hit right on the spot. Poor thing! stay on the topic.
Oh yes I forgot, how can they, you are an inanimate bot :azn:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom