What's new

Unrequited love/ one- sided love -The pain

Tolerance is one attribute needed in abundance to be around a lady like you :P

Laugh or cry ... you will surely love it ...

Now i am really fearful about our marrige because my mother in law takes me for a very very seedhi saadi ladki who has hardly zaban in her mouth :undecided:

It was all because of him. He tolerated me a lot in that period

Lol.. Now from the period onwards please tolerate him aswell, his life will be a living hell i guess :lol:

and above all you dont have a romantic bone :blink: ... oo my dayzz -- really i wish for him :rofl:

may be there is so many beautyful guys with that girls and they have no time for you:partay:

ley bhaji tusi taa paani hi fer dita. i was talking abt. single chicks. well,hum dusro ke samman par nazar nahin rakhte.:lol::lol:

Now i am really fearful about our marrige because my mother in law takes me for a very very seedhi saadi ladki who has hardly zaban in her mouth :undecided:

May God give her patience .... ever said half hearted prayer that you just know will not be answered??? ... i feel like i just said one ...

blo0dy hell, this thread is never ending, it looks like you are all being dumped over and over again.

wowwwwwww
what a threD..!!!!
LARKIAN TO KABHI BHI NAI BATATEIN
AUR LAKAY AKSAR KUCH ZIADA HE BARH K BTA DAITRAY HEIN

Live life to the fullest.
Ladki vadki k pangon mein naa hee faso.
I Hate romance,i hate girls and i hate talking about relationships.

In all seriousness,

this is gem of a post. Every guy should take a lesson. Girls only make life more miserable and full of drama. When you're married you'll seriously miss your single days.

Lol.. Now from the period onwards please tolerate him aswell, his life will be a living hell i guess :lol:

and above all you dont have a romantic bone :blink: ... oo my dayzz -- really i wish for him :rofl:

Oh well i was never able to win any argument with him. He is living encyclopedia of everything....:cry:

oh well waise i am romantic but ye movies and all i find them boring specially romantic ones. I like dichkiyaoon type movies.

India Pakistan mai Bhaut kuware Ashiq Bethe hai.. Hehe
Is Jung mai ham sath sath hai lol
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom