What's new

Unrequited love/ one- sided love -The pain

To juxtapose Mani's contention that it is girls who are the culprits, I am writing the story of a friend which shows that us males can be the heart breaking party as well.
That friend of mine is extremely good looking and has a real bomb personality. Now he had this girl who was his neighbour and a friend of his younger sister.
Extremely good looking, decent and intelligent to boot. Catch we are 23/24 ish and she is 17/18 ish. We kept on telling him, larki achi hay or khud approach ker rahi hay tu tum baat tu ker k dekho, don't give her a cold shoulder kia pata wuhi tumhari kismat mein ho.
But no, he thought the age differrence to be too much. Ignored her like hell. Then got married to a girl of his parents choice (him and bhabi look good together).
That girl had just got into LUMS and a couple of other Uni's outside Lahore. She got so heartbroken that she left LUMS, went to a Uni in Isloo, but since his in-laws were in Isloo, she saw him at Monal, then she got so depressed that she started self mutilation.
Her parents got her packed off to a Uni in dubai where we, get to hear that she is recovering well and is now engaged to 'gulp' a cousin of his who is working in AE.

i think not boy's fault ... it was one way traffic all the way ... but yes there are a lot of cases of boys dumping girls ...

on topic ... mera ek close friend hai ... usko 6 baar sacha pyar hua ... every time larki nein chor diya ... kiyunka wo kuch zyada he emotional ho jata tha ... ab shukar hai Allah ka k shadi ho gaee hai uski and he has a lovely daughter .... per ek afsos usey hamesha rehta hai .... "Yaar, sanu kadi sacha pyar nahin mileya" ...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@ JONASAD .... Apney dost ki haalat pey koi update kero .. How is he doing .... Aye Jagjit bhai kithey gaya hai .... ek usee nein koi achi advice dee hai poorey thread mein .... baki to kuch dil jaley hain kuch confused aur kuch bazurg yahan chaskey laga rahey hain .....:rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
@ JONASAD .... Apney dost ki haalat pey koi update kero .. How is he doing .... Aye Jagjit bhai kithey gaya hai .... ek usee nein koi achi advice dee hair poorey thread mein .... baki to kuch dil jaley hain kuch confused aur kuch bazurg yahan chaskey laga rahey hain .....:rofl::rofl:

Your friend's story is quite interesting :P

Nice avatar :)

@ JONASAD .... Apney dost ki haalat pey koi update kero .. How is he doing .... Aye Jagjit bhai kithey gaya hai .... ek usee nein koi achi advice dee hair poorey thread mein .... baki to kuch dil jaley hain kuch confused aur kuch bazurg yahan chaskey laga rahey hain .....:rofl::rofl:

:lol:
Jagjit bhai yahin hai. Bazurg logon ko chaske lagate dekh rahen hai.
@Jonasad - we need an update man.

sergente rehan

i never expected this from you, i know you live in italy but that doesnot mean you start to love him:rofl:

Freedom my friend, everyone is free in this world! and don't you people say love is blind?!:lol:

Another thing didn't you know about the gay people, that they attract a huge quantity of lovely girls here in europe? damn once this idea came across my mind then i seriously think about it and decided to not act like an idiot!:rofl: i've a gay boy in uni and believe me sometime girls literally go crazy for him and would do him everything he wants!:whistle::hitwall:

Anyway i already explaned it before....so people don't get the wrong idea; i love only girls!:D

In my opinion "Plenty fish in the sea" .Gone is gone,done is done..Always be optimistic.Every break up opens way for a new chick in your life.There are always fitter chicks out there than the one you got..

Just an offtopic but want to share with few members who respond to my previous posts!

Today was my lovely secretary birthday and i bring her a boquet of roses. White roses with a red rose in the center and she said me that i was the guy who she will marry (offcourse she said it literaly) bcz according to her i remembered once she mentioned that she like white roses with red roses in the center (girls notice these little things?! wow :woot: then i must start to care about these little things!). Now thats what i call a lucky shot....i didn't remember anything like that!:no: the fact is that i bring her white roses was simply bcz the flower shop didn't had any more red roses and in the second place the red roses are one which you give to someone which is just more than a friend to you and i don't want to show her that i'm interested in her as i mentioned before in previous posts. So i decided to just put only a red rose in the center just to give her a bit of chance to guess about my feelings.......did i done a stupid thing guys??!:what:

Just an offtopic but want to share with few members who respond to my previous posts!

Today was my lovely secretary birthday and i bring her a boquet of roses. White roses with a red rose in the center and she said me that i was the guy who she will marry (offcourse she said it literaly) bcz according to her i remembered once she mentioned that she like white roses with red roses in the center (girls notice these little things?! wow :woot: then i must start to care about these little things!). Now thats what i call a lucky shot....i didn't remember anything like that!:no: the fact is that i bring her white roses was simply bcz the flower shop didn't had any more red roses and in the second place the red roses are one which you give to someone which is just more than a friend to you and i don't want to show her that i'm interested in her as i mentioned before in previous posts. So i decided to just put only a red rose in the center just to give her a bit of chance to guess about my feelings.......did i done a stupid thing guys??!:what:

You did a wonderful thing .... these things matter a lot to girls ... if you remember their preferences, things she like, things she said ... they like to be appreciated and feel important ... and by now she most probably has a very good idea of your feelings .. now it all depends if aag doosri janib bhi lagi hai k nahin ... stay ready now ... wont be that hard to judge ...

Your case is affection but the moment she says "YES", it will turn into love .... and if it does, i wish you all the best but looking at the circumstances surrounding you, you may soon be joining Dil-Jaley club just like most of us here .....

Last edited:
well, i had a million breakups...i still talk with a few...some of them i see married to men i know.. , those men dont know what happened before...

i respect all girls i have been, and i leave no guilty string attached...same goes for them... :)

well, i had a million breakups...i still talk with a few...some of them i see married to men i know.. , those men dont know what happened before...

i respect all girls i have been, and i leave no guilty string attached...same goes for them... :)

Bhai ji thora hath holi rakho ... kuch zyada nahin ho gaya ???

Np brothers
tu nhi or sahi or nhi koi or sahi
lyf never stop 4 anyone

Back
Top Bottom