What's new

Unless Kashmir issue is solved, Mumbai-like attacks always a possibility

9 pages of discussions on a statement taken out of context. He merely made an observation not made a threat. Good opp for a measuring competition though. :pop:

Some sense after all. You should take asylum in Europe. You don't belong to India.

Nope, most pakistanis dont even know teh word nidutava outside this forum
But indians on the other hand have been saying islamic terror since as far as i can remeber
just a reciprocation

Let's just go to Kashmir, take a vote. End of story.
Of course, India plans on delaying this atleast a century so they have time to brainwash the population. If they had done this in 48 it would have been 99.999% Pakistan, but even now I'm pretty sure Pakistan will win by a good margin.

How about that champions of democracy?

read

http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...lebiscite-un-security-council-resolution.html

So, whats the general opinion of Indians on Kashmir ? Want to take the whole Kashmir or take the control line ?

Kashmir or Mumbai like attack once in 65 years. What followed was a silence from terrorist for next 4 years. What some people don't understand is 168 life lost is no where close to a threat that will make us compromise Kashmir. When you threaten someone with violent consequences, it becomes an ego issue and then nation start thinking, bring it on.

So if you want any movement forward peace is better choice.

To settle something peacefully you need a bargain, do you have something to trade off? Will you give us Punjab? I don't think, so status quo will remain. All talks will happen only on PDF.

If killing some innocent gives you satisfaction go for it, but you will get nothing in return.

Nope, most pakistanis dont even know teh word nidutava outside this forum
But indians on the other hand have been saying islamic terror since as far as i can remeber
just a reciprocation

Let's just go to Kashmir, take a vote. End of story.
Of course, India plans on delaying this atleast a century so they have time to brainwash the population. If they had done this in 48 it would have been 99.999% Pakistan, but even now I'm pretty sure Pakistan will win by a good margin.

How about that champions of democracy?

How about we allow Tibetans to Vote? How about the Pakistani occupied Kashmir? Oh wait, the population has already incorporated vast outsiders so any vote would be skewed. Kashmiri Pandits have ran away, so there will never be a legitmate vote. Oh how come only the interest in the Indian part? How about the parts occupied by China and Pakistan? How about we aren't going to give an inch.....and if Mumbai attacks become the norm.....expect the worst is yet to come. Maybe when you stop Islamic terror from over there, then we might consider it. Till then, not a chance in hell.

So, whats the general opinion of Indians on Kashmir ? Want to take the whole Kashmir or take the control line ?

We prefer all borders (LAC) is formalized. It is best for everybody.

Some sense after all. You should take asylum in Europe. You don't belong to India.

heheh well if sensible people like you can do their bit in Pakistan. so can I in India. Thanks for the suggestion though

Back
Top Bottom