United states of Arabia

United

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
UNITED STATES OF ARABIA

GCC-LOGO.jpg
gcc-map.jpeg

United GCC countries a myth or a reality as exciting as the world cup final!!!

Some facts about GCC

1) GCC is the acronym for Gulf Cooperation Council (or Gulf Co-operation Council). Full name is Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf (CCASG). Also referred to as the Arab Gulf Cooperation Council (AGCC).

2) The GCC was founded on 26 May 1981.

3)GCC countries are Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE.

4)Financial power houses are the GCC countries in the middle east.

Many successful projects have been done together like the GCC Power grid

GCC.jpg

Some of the new project work under progress are

GCC railways
GCC Visa
GCC currency
GCC farming project

$20 billion project to make jobs in less developed of GCC like Bahrain and Oman

Some of the major objectives of GCC are to develop and solidify a unified social, political and economic system.

A united GCC will benefits the region

The true mettle of a country, or a union of nations, is revealed in times of unrest. And amid the recent turmoil engulfing the Arab world, the Gulf Cooperation Council has shown its maturity in facing these collective challenges.

If combined will be a miracle and an envy to others.

:azn:

“United States Of Arabia”…

GCC future “Central Bank” (King Abdullah Financial District, Riyadh)

King Abdullah Financial District, Riyadh

May 2012

See the top of the picture

Last edited by a moderator:
GCC Rail Project

2718473371.jpg
2295259591.jpg

Details
Length: 2,117 km
The GCC technical committee plans to build a railway network project in the GCC
The purpose of the project is to link the six GCC countries together running from Kuwait to Oman
In 2004, a preliminary study was carried by Parsons Brinckerhoff and global Investment House and proposed two routes for the network
The first route will be running Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain over Qatar, crossing the relevant stretches of water by bridge and continuing to UAE and Oman
The second will stretch from Kuwait to Saudi Arabia before passing through UAE and ending in Oman
The consortium of Systra, Khatib and Alami, and Canrail is the project consultants and the world bank will be advising on the tendering process
GCC members declared that the project is commercially and financially feasible
The engineering design briefs were made to be submitted for construction approval

Estimated cost is more than $60 billion (Dh220 billion), will help boost cross-border trade, cut freight costs and result in faster movement of cargo and passengers, experts have said.

If anything I predict UAE will take over the Gulf backed by France and Nato at somepoint

Everyone on this forum thinks so hostile and aggressive. Not verything is about invading and conquering other countries.

I always like to see pictures and news of Saudi developments. Very interesting.

I would like to see FIVE Big Arab and NonArab blocks.

1. KSA, Yemen, Oman, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and Palestine.

2.Egypt, Libya. Tunisia, Algeria and Morocco.

3. Subsaharan Muslim Countries.

4. Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Krgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan.

5. Indonesia, Malaysia, Bangladesh and Borneo.

These 5 blocks should have their own Defence pacts and there should be a common weapons and defence Production capability.

what i really want to see algeria morocoo libya tunis united and morocoo and algeria stop their pointless hostilities towerd each other they can really be a strong power

what i really want to see algeria morocoo libya tunis united and morocoo and algeria stop their pointless hostilities towerd each other they can really be a strong power

Maybe they can later join the greater GCC along with Egypt and the rest of the Levant.

That would really be a strong power don't you think??

This is the ideal scenario. GCC should be 1 single federation like USA with the capital may be in riyadh or dubai.BTW Why isn't yemen included . It should also be included. This federation if becomes a reality will be one step closer to muslim unity.:)

Wish you guys the best of luck. United you can become a regional power and with the amount of resources that you have you can certainly aim to exert your influence abroad as well. I am guessing there will be issues in Bahrain though at such a unification.

Back
Top Bottom