What's new

Undesecretariat of Pakistan defence industry visited Aselsan Institue,One picture...

cabatli_53

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Visit of Pakistan defence ministry to Aselsan institues for more cooperation..

Defence minister holds Aselsan Thermal sighting system...

509cfa177aec75658d18b2c0df082107.jpg

fe2b67ee5d175d637bef150f14923ba7.jpg

kankam! nasilsiniz

evet ASELSAN'in projeler cok ilgincler.

We should work more with them.

I remember in IDEF 09 I was so impressed by ASELSAN section where they displayed their products. We should consider integrating their communications and night vision equipments.

I have more pictures, but these are 2 that I took. In the #2 picture, it is optical Scope with nightvision capability -- add-on for Sniper Rifles.

The guy showed me a demonstration, it was very nice :cheers:

Very impressive equipment Turkey has really steped up keep up the good work

Well man i hope Turkey builds lots of defence equipment like Israel so we will be able to buy them without strings attached.

Bravo Türkiye!!!!!!!!!
Biz size gurur duyuyoruz. Umarım Türkiye Pakistan'a bu konuda yardımcı olur.
Pakistan should increase cooperation with our Turk brothers.

Nice thread! those scopes look COOOL! the link says its about 2 kgs in Wt. with 12 hours batter life! :)

A few observations for the record.

Lt. Gen (r) Shahid Siddiq Tirmizi is NOT the defense minister. He is the Secretary Defense Production in Ministry of Defense.

In the background one can also see the ex-Chairman POF, Gen Sabahat (red sweater & who is now Chairman Federal Public Services Commission)

What the Secretary is holding is most likely the Thermal Weapons Sight called BOA and manufactured by Aselsan.

Cheers!

aselsan is one oof the major defence production companies of turkey. this company produces many other items other than just those night vision sort of thing e.g. infra red sensors, laser range finders, automatic naval turrets. radars and latest generation of communication equipment. so close co-operation with aselsan (Turkey) will be in great benifit to Pakistan. Moreover, I had heared rumers during the last IDEAS that they are agreed to set up manufecturing plant in pakistan if pakistan opts for purchase of equipment from turkey but i dont know what is the final outcome of that meetings.

regards.

aselsan is one oof the major defence production companies of turkey. this company produces many other items other than just those night vision sort of thing e.g. infra red sensors, laser range finders, automatic naval turrets. radars and latest generation of communication equipment. so close co-operation with aselsan (Turkey) will be in great benifit to Pakistan. Moreover, I had heared rumers during the last IDEAS that they are agreed to set up manufecturing plant in pakistan if pakistan opts for purchase of equipment from turkey but i dont know what is the final outcome of that meetings.

regards.

A novice like me would want to know what POF Wah prodces as we do produce night vision equipment and how is cooperation with Aselsan going to help us in advancing our knowledge base. i am firmly of the beliefthat acquisition of the knowledge is much more important than buying equipment from some one.
Thanks in advance for the answer
WaSalam
Araz

Back
Top Bottom