What's new

Unconfirmed reports, Hakimullah Mehsud, succumbs to his injuries

It would be important for the ISAF to utilize intelligence and little known ground realities from the Soviet war era as well as the civil war era to dislodge parasites (many of them former Taliban commanders) from the Afghan government as well as the resistance scene because they are doing what they did before, they are paving the road for another Talib takeover. What happened after the Soviet withdrawal is still very much part of the story being written today.

To tell you the truth I am unnerved by reports that U.S. is bribing the bulk of the Taliban lower and middle ranks and trying to win them over by promises of jobs and a comfortable life. It is highly erroneous and dangerous of a notion to think that Taliban are a fabric of Afghan society. The job is 30% done in Afghanistan, ISAF must do it right or history is more than happy to repeat itself.

"I assume you know about the Guruh-i-Kar whose role was to break Pan Turkism forces in Afghanistan by infiltrating their groups, sowing seeds of dissent and having these pockets of alliances and resistance in chaos for benefit of the fundamentalist Talibs and their backers."

I do not and appreciate the insight. Anything you can lend in additional material relating to this would be appreciated by myself.

"To tell you the truth I am unnerved by reports that U.S. is bribing the bulk of the Taliban lower and middle ranks and trying to win them over by promises of jobs and a comfortable life."

It is a rocky precipice that's walked-rugged and dangerous on either side. First, surrender and allegiance to the afghan constitution has LONG been an available resort to those disinclined to continue fighting. Secondly, the benefits are dubious as the GoA has proven thus far unable or unwilling to truly integrate these men back into the afghan polity with a meaningful place and voice. Third, the GoA may or may not have its reasons. Certainly we see in Iraq that the shia-dominated government has not welcomed the sons of Iraq in the manner that America did. We were able to actively work with local sunni tribes for the betterment of the local communities. The facts of that success, however real, hasn't translated as well with the prevailing government in the absence of our mitigation. As America has left, the old resentments appear to be emerging again.

My thoughts...

Thanks.:usflag:

Last edited:
Baaaahhhh!

GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD GARBAGE!!

It means that America all along knew the location of this terrorist.

But they only attacked for revenge.

They don't care about Pakistani civilians.

In the next thread praising ISI you will be stating that it was due to ISI that US could take him out.

I know you will ignore the below

When BM and HM stated that will fight India after Bombay massacre your Maj. Gen called them patriots in a press conference and then did a 180 and called them RAW sponsored?

Since we are to believe your senseless drivel and given the fact that he died on what you call your soil why did not the PAF - ISI combine take him out earlier?

Lastly if we are believe you, then the US knows more about your enemies on your soil than Ur ISI, please bury your head in shame and let us do our job.(sorry I meant your job)

Regards

Good news one more is dead the great pakistani army should finnish them all one by one slowly but surely finnish all these killer of innocent pakistani people may Allah bless and protect all the pakisitani Armed forces and all of pakisitan and its people

Good news one more is dead the great pakistani army should finnish them all one by one slowly but surely finnish all these killer of innocent pakistani people may Allah bless and protect all the pakisitani Armed forces and all of pakisitan and its people

Why not bless us also since we took him out ?

Regards

Always Neutral,

Who do you refer to when you say "we took him out" ? Just curious.

You mean the SBS guys sit there and twiddle their thumbs ?

The SBS is actively deployed there and many a helpful Int. intercept have come from them followed by a Drone strike.

Regards

Ps : We ( me) (S2) = ISAF

By strength and guile mates keep up the good work thanks for mopping up such a mess it's a thank-less job I know.

"Ps : We ( me) (S2) = ISAF"

Love your posts and have a great regard for the lads fighting on behalf of the Union Jack but in all due respect to our troops actually fighting I'm not toting the ball for anybody and sure as hell don't equal ISAF nor represent them here at this board.

I also could care less if we're thanked or not by those here.

As for the SBS/SAS, maybe they're working across the border. Maybe not. Wouldn't actually have a clue. SOF ops/deployments, whether SAS/SBS, Aussie/N.Z SAS, our guys, GSG-9, etc is impossible to know.

I think the C.I.A. is unquestionably trying to run networks. Khost seems a clear indication of such but I doubt those guys look much like SBS or Delta guys. They're mainly locals I'm sure.

Most of our stuff I'd bet comes from our HUMINT and ISI HUMINT that's confirmed by recon drones and SIGINT intercepts. Once the target is developed to our satisfaction and we've extracted all the intel we can about their operating network, we probably try to take the target out.

Some HVTs we'll likely strike just as soon as possible without regard to developing the network picture but I bet we'd count on two hands the times that PREDATOR/REAPER have moved on truly short notice.

"Ps : We ( me) (S2) = ISAF"

Love your posts and have a great regard for the lads fighting on behalf of the Union Jack but in all due respect to our troops actually fighting I'm not toting the ball for anybody and sure as hell don't equal ISAF nor represent them here at this board.

I also could care less if we're thanked or not by those here.

As for the SBS/SAS, maybe they're working across the border. Maybe not. Wouldn't actually have a clue. SOF ops/deployments, whether SAS/SBS, Aussie/N.Z SAS, our guys, GSG-9, etc is impossible to know.

I know of atleast two ops where the Int was gathered by a combined team of US SOF and SBS. So I guess they have a good working relationship.

The SAS have their own role and most of it was Iraq oriented and now they are deployed in AF closely with the British Army.

I agree we donot have a SOF command as vast as yours and thats why in AF, the SBS are using joint US Int. teams.

Anyway my point was to the poster who wanted to only bless PA for this strike and I just requested him to include the ISAF in his blessings.

Regards

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom