What's new

Unconfirmed reports, Hakimullah Mehsud, succumbs to his injuries

any one who will be next he should write his will first because he will go helll withen three months.

All our G.I Joes and Janes write their wills before deploying overseas. That's expected but your reply doesn't provide any insight into the leadership core of TTP. Uzbeks of Tahir Yuldashev have been reputed to provide the personal security of both B. and H. Mehsud. I presume this is because they need jobs as they're men without a country and because there were internal Mehsud issues.

Who was the guy that purportedly got into a fight with H. Mehsud just after B. Mehsud died and there were rumors of a power struggle?

EDIT: Got it. Wali-ur-Rehman.

Thanks.:usflag:

Uzbeks of Tahir Yuldashev have been reputed to provide the personal security of both B. and H. Mehsud. I presume this is because they need jobs as they're men without a country and because there were internal Mehsud issues.
Historically Uzbek fighters were paid mercanaries fighting against Taliban from the front lines of northern alliance after the collapse of Taliban govt. they warlords of northern alliance assumed power of Kabul and those Uzbeks sent to Pakistan armed with american and indian wepons.
Hence all your assertions are wrong despite the fact we locals have refuted them while we have evidence to prove the links of Uzbek fighters, afgahn govt, indians and americans.

Wali-ur-Rehman.
The dude that shifted TTP's focus from militancy to Suicide bombings.

They should track the Shura that would be held to replace Hakimullah. A well timed shot could just end the war :D.

it is reported that he was buried in orakzai agency in the presence of approximate 1000 fighters...which shows the first sign of their stronghold in that agency........

"They should track the Shura that would be held to replace Hakimullah. A well timed shot could just end the war:D"

Well you'll have no argument from this quarter though I suspect these guys aren't total fools and realize both movement and wireless comms are vulnerable. They are, without question, under pressure. Lots of it.

I had a smarmy professor from the Naval Post-Grad School in Monterey, Calif. last weekend tell me that we should be tracking these groupings instead of striking them.

I get his point but at some time in the heavens you gather all your conclusions and DO SOMETHING a bit more than simply building an Intel data-base.

mer gya mardood na fatiha na darood.now he face justice of allah he is killer of hundreds innocents.aysy kuty ko dafnana nhi jalana chayee.

very well said and i have already casted my doubts that americans would be in haste to kill their own bastard before Pak army gets him alive and send him to hell in installments, during which he may reveal his god fathers.

"J Haqqani?"

Nope. He's the living dead in any case. His boy S. Haqqani rates far higher now and we'd LOVE to whack him.

You're welcome, btw...:lol:

Him accepting the reign of TTP would put him in direct confrontation with Pakistan.

Pakistan Taliban chief likely targeted by drone | Reuters

Hakimullah's deputy, Wali-ur-Rehman, is waiting in the wings if he is killed.

Pakistan militants warned of a full-blown war against the government if security forces launch any operation in the tribal region of North Waziristan, where Hakimullah is believed to have fled after the South Waziristan crackdown.

Note he has been killed in North Waziristan.

Map of the war:
http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/6480/heraldscanned.pdf

He was more likely killed in territory of Hafiz Gul Bahadur (although it would be interesting to know for sure where he really was killed).

"They should track the Shura that would be held to replace Hakimullah. A well timed shot could just end the war:D"

Well you'll have no argument from this quarter though I suspect these guys aren't total fools and realize both movement and wireless comms are vulnerable. They are, without question, under pressure. Lots of it.

I had a smarmy professor from the Naval Post-Grad School in Monterey, Calif. last weekend tell me that we should be tracking these groupings instead of striking them.

I get his point but at some time in the heavens you gather all your conclusions and DO SOMETHING a bit more than simply building an Intel data-base.

i think wali-ur-rehman will be most likely to hold command of TTP

Historically Uzbek fighters were paid mercanaries fighting against Taliban from the front lines of northern alliance after the collapse of Taliban govt. they warlords of northern alliance assumed power of Kabul and those Uzbeks sent to Pakistan armed with american and indian wepons.
Hence all your assertions are wrong despite the fact we locals have refuted them while we have evidence to prove the links of Uzbek fighters, afgahn govt, indians and americans.

If Uzbeks are paid mercenaries, who are Taliban? Volunteer workers from the YMCA ? You can't trample all over the sensititivies of a legitimate ethnic minority in Afghanistan by equating it to something so criminal and sinister as Taliban. If it wasn't for all the Pakhtun terrorists in Afghanistan and their sympathizers in ISI we wouldn't be in this mess.

"Note he has been killed in North Waziristan."

H. Mehsud?

Nope. That's maybe where he died but the word is some doc got kidnapped but couldn't keep him ticking. H. Mehsud got hit, though, in Shaktoi. Isn't that just across the so-called border in S. Waziristan?

"He was more likely killed in territory of Hafiz Gul Bahadur (although it would be interesting to know for sure where he really was killed)."

You mean where he finally died of his wounds, correct? That's H. Mehsud with Wali-ur-Rehman behind and to Mehsud's left.

db7f2cb3db7cc3057a43b9f5517c0f44.jpg

If Uzbeks are paid mercenaries, who are Taliban? Volunteer workers from the YMCA ? You can't trample all over the sensititivies of a legitimate ethnic minority in Afghanistan by equating it to something so criminal and sinister as Taliban. If it wasn't for all the Pakhtun terrorists in Afghanistan and their sympathizers in ISI we wouldn't be in this mess.

No the mess started when western money started to flood afghanistan and military planes started to transport drugs and drop them in eastern europe.

"Note he has been killed in North Waziristan."

H. Mehsud?

Nope. That's maybe where he died but the word is some doc got kidnapped but couldn't keep him ticking. H. Mehsud got hit, though, in Shaktoi. Isn't that just across the so-called border in S. Waziristan?

"He was more likely killed in territory of Hafiz Gul Bahadur (although it would be interesting to know for sure where he really was killed)."

You mean where he finally died of his wounds, correct? That's H. Mehsud with Wali-ur-Rehman behind and to Mehsud's left.

db7f2cb3db7cc3057a43b9f5517c0f44.jpg

The most likely hit is Shaktoi. So many drone attacks have happened in the region, that it seems like the most likely candidate.

However the Government is still reluctant to confirm his death. I still don't know how PTV "confirmed" his death. Nothing about the source of this confirmation has been written in detail.

Global Times - Pakistani Taliban chief's death unconfirmed: army

One thing is that once Wali takes over command it would be more or less official. Somebody needs to go desecrate his grave in Mamondzai and find out for sure.

Back
Top Bottom