What's new

Umra (Makkah & Madina Pictures) Taken by me....

My last 10 days Umra visit to Saudia... Whata place.... Masjid-Al-Nabawi & Kaaba.... house of Allah.... I took some snaps of Masjid-ul-Nabawi, Kaaba "Masjid Al-Haram", Miqat, Wadiy-e-Jin, Masjid Qiblatain, Masjid Juma, Masjid Quba, Uhad Mountain etc... I will post rest of laters. Attached herewith are the few from my side... Extremely hard to taken with proper camera because security are not allowed to take pix of these places don't know why.... even they allowed iPad Mobile Phones and everything inside both places even many people taking snaps with the help of Cyber Shot Camera's but Camera like DSLR is not allowed... Thanks I took with the help of my cam chup chupa kar hehhehe :P

thanks waleed

@Stealth you are great photographer ! ! nice composition, good 10 zone editing :tup: which software did you use ? lightroom software?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Stealth you are great photographer ! ! nice composition, good 10 zone editing :tup: which software did you use ? lightroom software?

I'm Professional Graphics Designer and Photoshop Expert more thn 7 - 8 years of Photoshop Experince. Using Photoshop and Photomatix for HDR. I don't like Lightroom cuz kaam kam karta hey aur Ram ziada khata hey lol

Amazing pictures of the holy land. Great work Waleed.

Thanks Dear

umrah kerny gya tha ya foto banany ustaad ahahahahhah:P

May pehlay he ye xpect kar raha tha teray say chawaloon wali baat par tu maarlay point lolzzz hahhahaha wesay may aya tha Jeddah imaan say teray baray may har dewaar pe gandi gandi batain likhi theen LOLz

Man if these are yours then I have to say i need to learn from you about a thing a two photography By the way which camera did u used

My Camera is old... Sony a380 which is not a good camera... I just took the shot and thn Post Production Work as I said above I am a professional Graphics Designer. But its a 50/50 Work like 50% photography and 50% Graphics work.

MASHALLAH .ALLAH TALA SAB TO HAJ AUR UMRA NASEEB KAREY.AMEEN

Thanks Dear

Waleed amazing photography there, what camera are you using? Some of these photos are HDR right?

yep HDR and Post Production work.... Few backgrounds like clouds are not actually part of the original image. First Cloud Image > HDR and than merge with original object image to make image WOW.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm Professional Graphics Designer and Photoshop Expert more thn 7 - 8 years of Photoshop Experince. Using Photoshop and Photomatix for HDR. I don't like Lightroom cuz kaam kam karta hey aur Ram ziada khata hey lol

edit can do little if you do not have better composition, your framing is very good. and of course i see you are expert editor :D

Amazing pics & above all amazing place to visit. It is sad that other religion followers are not allowed to visit this place if I am correct. Had a wish to see this place through pics & today it is fulfilled. I have come back after more than 3 weeks I guess(last Sunday was here from a cybercafe for an hour though). Thanks mate. My friend has just gone to Riyadh just recently, he has also promised to bring the pics for me. Awesome day man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom