What's new

Ukrainian and Swedish women named as the world's most beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please send me a message by your MSN account to my Yahoo and then I'll message you from my MSN. (I don't wanna expose my MSN as well, or we could talk on skype if you feel comfy this way).

no-secrets-480.gif

What jet?
thinking-002.gif
lol-031.gif

I will go with the jet.......

forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png

So true, brothers...so true ! :cry:

Anyways you guys are being silly. Every man thinks his wife or gf is hot. Why else you would be with her?

You are not gay, but you're not the type of man that a girl wants to befriend you either.
Elaborate.:eek:
I can't PM you, you could add me on yahoo if you want: some1.new4u@yahoo.com

Do you have a profile on Y!A? That’s where I’m friends with Iranian girls. I don’t use yahoo chat but we can communicate via emails.:P

I'm not on fire, all it takes to do is to use google and since how they think of Iranian girls. Anyone who has resided in Persian populated areas in foreign countries could confirm.

Haha you care so much about random people’s opinion on the internet. Of course,truth can’t be ignored.
Yeah, all it takes is google to see how crazy the Iranian girls are for plastic surgeries to fix their manly jaws and whatnot. :lol:

No, sorry. We don't issue visas easily to foreigners, especially for lots of trips. And your friend could do no classify work as far as I know in Iran. It's all your foolish fantasies to cure your complexes I think.

I have no complexes Alhamdulillah. The guy I’m talking about is 48 and has had trips to Iran in the past when both the countries had good relations. Situation can be different now.:rolleyes:

Of course they are.

Big NO.:taz:

@ Friendly Troll.

You are not being very friendly at all.

And yes I think there are many beautiful women in Pakistan, and I am attracted to them.

In the US i interact with many different types of girls.

There are several factors to a woman besides looks.

I would say their culture, personality, ect.

I've seen hot blondes around here in NY, but when they get close their body odor is complete turn off. :lol:

Arian wants to get me banned I think.:cry: I haven't let the cats out of the bag so far, though.

OMG, I always thought the whole odor thing about the blondes was just a myth. :eek:

Iranians and Turkish, yes. Pakistanis and Afghanis: no.

your joking right ? every race and country has beautiful people but iranian girls are well know for "fakeness" I.E plastic surgery and often dying their blonde to look more caucasian/european looking and btw the first muslim to win a miss englan crown was an afghan girl......

Elaborate.:eek:
Sure, I'll elaborate on email.

Do you have a profile on Y!A? That’s where I’m friends with Iranian girls. I don’t use yahoo chat but we can communicate via emails.:P
Nope.
Iranians use Yahoo a lot, Yahoo! is the most favorite messenger for chatting in Iran but they don't talk so much to foreigners, and even if they do, they prefer to chat with Americans, Italians, Chinese, Russians, etc.

Email me then. You have my Yahoo! email now.

Haha you care so much about random people’s opinion on the internet. Of course,truth can’t be ignored.
Yeah, all it takes is google to see how crazy the Iranian girls are for plastic surgeries to fix their manly jaws and whatnot. :lol:
Not really, their jaws aren't manly. You probably mean nose jobs? There's a difference between nose and jaw if you don't know. Also, Lebanese girls and others are more toward plastic surgeries than Iranians.
Just ask it on Yahoo answers. Will an Iranian girl befriend me? and then explain yourself. The truth for you will be eye-opening, but eye-opening in a very harsh way I must say. :lol:

I have no complexes Alhamdulillah. The guy I’m talking about is 48 and has had trips to Iran in the past when both the countries had good relations. Situation can be different now.:rolleyes:
Of course you do. It's obvious. Don't hide it.
Really? Then It's completely impossible. Having the amount of westernization in the Iranian society before the revolution I could tell you with 100% certainty that what you're saying is absurd :lol:

You are no one but a miserably traumatized perverted guy :lol: They are of course welcomed, it's just obvious :lol:

your joking right ? every race and country has beautiful people but iranian girls are well know for "fakeness" I.E plastic surgery and often dying their blonde to look more caucasian/european looking and btw the first muslim to win a miss englan crown was an afghan girl......

Beauty pageants of Iranian origin only in Canada:
Nazanin Afshin-Jam, Miss Canada 2003, 1st runner-up of Miss World 2003, actress, singer-songwriter, human rights activist
Ramona Amiri, Miss World Canada 2005, semifinalist of Miss World 2005
Samantha Tajik, Miss Universe Canada 2008
Maryam Massoumi, Canada's Next Top Model, Cycle 3 contestant
Neda Derakhshan, Miss Universe Canada 2009 & 2010 3rd Runner-up
Sahar Biniaz, 2nd runner-up of Miss Tourism Queen International 2008, Miss Universe Canada 2012
Nazanin Gheitasian, Semi-finalist of Miss Universe Canada 2012,

Show me which one of them has dyed their hair blonde, or is fake. LOL
We have more than 20 Iranian beauty pageants that have won titles in/for their respective countries in foreign countries.

I think all you guys should put pictures of beautiful women on here and I will purely for academic purposes give my views. In fact I will give one to ten stars lol

Lol, you guys started fighting on this beautiful thread. :rofl:

Well, to be fair, the negativity was started by this comment by an Iranian.

Iranians and Turkish, yes. Pakistanis and Afghanis: no.

Which is all the more ironic because most Westerners can't distinguish between Iranians, Afghans, Pakistanis or North Indians. When travelling in US and Mexico, we were often mistaken for Iranian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom