What's new

UK says Altaf Hussain’s ‘disband ISI’ letter is authentic

abe apna mulk q chala raha he american aid or american loan per

ghaas kha phir

its no secret that pakistan is a beggar country and that there has been colonial influence since its birth

no pakistani is spared from it

why do pakistani officers go to sandhurst academy for training is it another bidding in process too?

Blah blah blah,,, Aye baye Shaye,,, All done on behalf of GoP, Is MQM GoP?????? Bhaiyye namak haram niklai ye to.

The original case was Imran Farooq's murder. During raids when they found insane amount of money the second case started. The letter is freely available to anyone under freedom of information act. Where is the conspiracy and you are missing the main point. Why would MQM spy on its own country, who does that?

how much money? its only 150,000 pounds and not in millions as depicted

about the raids, it was purposefully made to trap MQM and nothing else

they are somply pressurising MQM to give up simple as that

Blah blah blah,,, Aye baye Shaye,,, All done on behalf of GoP, Is MQM GoP?????? Bhaiyye namak haram niklai ye to.

imran ko bol politics pakistan me ker london me nahi ker

samjha?

abhi to woh price charles se ashewaad lene gya he ramzan me :lol:

How investigations against TAAFU is related to MQM? Isn't Farooq sattar head of MQM?

samjha?

Imran MQM ki tarha apnay workers ko hore bana kar British government kai samnay paysh nahi karta, samjhay beta ji ? :lol:

samjha?

Altaf went their and promised to abide by their laws, now its his headache. Do you think the letter is justified? (after all that ISI has done)

Altaf went their and promised to abide by their laws, now its his headache. Do you think the letter is justified? (after all that ISI has done)

i dont say if its justified or not, but we need to understand the circumstances of how secret agencies have operated against MQM and accused MQM of horrible conspiracies like jinnah pur etc?

ISI made talibans who then came to karachi(illegal afghan immigrants) who then started killing mohajirs and ISI has been supporting them to weaken MQM

ISI and others also made MQM haqiqi and its an open secret

there was a long tussle between MQM and secret agencies(and thats why altaf went into exile in the first place because he feared agencies will kill him)

when mush came there was huge demand for operating against MQM once again for third time

and its to be noted that this letter was written before musharraf and MQM started getting along together and the deep tussle between agencies and MQM was relieved

Imran MQM ki tarha apnay workers ko hore bana kar British government kai samnay paysh nahi karta, samjhay beta ji ? :lol:

:lol: tera vice chairman to bada nidar aur bebaq insan he :lol:

minister-qureshi-secretary-clinton.bmp

tere chamche to america se le ker UK, europe, turkey, china jahan jahan se bheeg mili wahan wahan ka rukh lol

i dont say if its justified or not, but we need to understand the circumstances of how secret agencies have operated against MQM and accused MQM of horrible conspiracies like jinnah pur etc?

ISI made talibans who then came to karachi(illegal afghan immigrants) who then started killing mohajirs and ISI has been supporting them to weaken MQM

there was a long tussle between MQM and secret agencies(and thats why altaf went into exile in the first place because he feared agencies will kill him)

when mush came there was huge demand for operating against MQM once again for third time

and its to be noted that this letter was written before musharraf and MQM started getting along together and the deep tussle between agencies and MQM was relieved

Ans ISI has done the same to nearly every party (it was not limited to MQM). Still if you think that its maybe one reason for the letter - why the offer to spy in Pakistan?? That is completely out of line. Just look at the contents:

1- many demonstrations in Karachi in favour of the international community combating terrorism within five days notice after this agreement is signed, putting hundreds of thousands of people on the streets of Karachi. (Fake rallies for Britain)

2 - unlimited resources throughout the towns and villages in the province of Sindh and the province of Punjab to some extent, to monitor the activities of fundamentalists and Taliban-led organisations, and also to monitor the activities of Madrasas (religious schools). (Actually saying that whole organization of MQM will be used for spying for Britain)

3 - to ensure select groups to penetrate Afghanistan in the form of aid workers so as to enhance the Western agencies intelligence information capabilities. (Doing what ISI did, interfering in another state for the benefit of Britain)

Who does that? Whats Pakistani in all of this? Where is the interest of Pakistan?

:lol: tera vice chairman to bada nidar aur bebaq insan he :lol:

minister-qureshi-secretary-clinton.bmp

tere chamche to america se le ker UK, europe, turkey, china jahan jahan se bheeg mili wahan wahan ka rukh lol

Baseless propaganda of MQM'er against ISI.

Ans ISI has done the same to nearly every party (it was not limited to MQM). Still if you think that its maybe one reason for the letter - why the offer to spy in Pakistan?? That is completely out of line. Just look at the contents:

1- many demonstrations in Karachi in favour of the international community combating terrorism within five days notice after this agreement is signed, putting hundreds of thousands of people on the streets of Karachi. (Fake rallies for Britain)

2 - unlimited resources throughout the towns and villages in the province of Sindh and the province of Punjab to some extent, to monitor the activities of fundamentalists and Taliban-led organisations, and also to monitor the activities of Madrasas (religious schools). (Actually saying that whole organization of MQM will be used for spying for Britain)

3 - to ensure select groups to penetrate Afghanistan in the form of aid workers so as to enhance the Western agencies intelligence information capabilities. (Doing what ISI did, interfering in another state for the benefit of Britain)

Who does that? Whats Pakistani in all of this? Where is the interest of Pakistan?

keeping an eye for extremists is not spying

just like you try to solve your issues by bringing in London as mediator, MQM was sorting its issues out using britain as mediator

abe apna mulk q chala raha he american aid or american loan per

ghaas kha phir

its no secret that pakistan is a beggar country and that there has been colonial influence since its birth

who are these fuedals, in PTI, PMLN etc? do they not go to britain after once in a while, where is immy now?

no pakistani is spared from it

why do pakistani officers go to sandhurst academy for training is it another bidding in process too?

Aray bhai ap altaf bhai k ghareeb gher khaanay me kio nhi chalay jatay.... jaan choro hmarai. jis plate me khaya use me cheed kia.... gali ka kuta gher ka na ghaat ka ......................:angry:

How investigations against TAAFU is related to MQM? Isn't Farooq sattar head of MQM?

Bhai Hore yea *****?

If you intend to disband ISI, what do you intend to create to take its place.
You could name ISI into ABBGIGITPOGPKIG.. and it would still perform the same job, with the same sleuths.. in pretty much the same manner.. due to its core element being Pakistanis.

Oh, for the love God.

Stop with such utter nonsense.

Show us some evidence, show us some debate with sound reasoning.
Otherwise, such claims will be branded what they are:

Baseless, complete and utter garbage.

@mafiya, that's a great name, Tafu!!!:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Letter in Question .

BO3k_Z7t_CEAE4_NFG.jpg

People like Him should be Hanged in Public .

Agree brother .. when I posted this same letter 2 years ago .. many blind mqm supporters/apologists were in complete denial.

I hope now they will realize their mistake and leave Altaf and MQM

There are many other things that are not out in the open yet .. soon insha'Allah ... there is a reason why Ishrat Ibad is still the governor in Sindh

If this is not treason then what is?

Back
Top Bottom