What's new

uighur terrorists beaten to death by civilians

The chinese are involved in business in alot of places, if the news about the uighur stays on the fringes (like it is for the moment) then its ok, if it becomes more or highlited then everyone from chinese tourists to chinese workers could face problems in a number of locations because they are percieved to be enemies

Chinese engineers and workers are regularly killed and taken hostage in various Muslim countries across the globe, long before the world even heard of the word Uyghur.

Chinese engineers and workers are regularly killed and taken hostage in various Muslim countries across the globe, long before the world even heard of the word Uyghur.

Hussain does make a valid point, that the Uyghur situation has not gathered the attention of the greater Muslim world in general because it has not been highlighted enough. However since the 1990s, many of the Uyghurs have traveled across the globe and discussed their plight with different groups and it is now approaching to a point, where their focus could shift to China in the future. This is why China has a stake in Afghanistan, to negotiate with the Taliban to bridge a good future relationship. Chinese engineers or workers who have been killed or taken hostage was never based on the Uyghur problem.

Policies conducted in Operation Strike Hard in 1996 should all be revoked and the government should talk to its people in Xinjiang. However a good terrorists is a dead terrorists, as attacking civilians is both morally and politically wrong. What happened in Kunming was tragic.

A very simple answer ... :butcher:
They (3x terrists) die ? Or we (innocent citizens) die ?

He's an internet terrorist who's on a mission to conquer the whole world with the power of keyboard. :lol:

Last edited:
I can imagine all the chinamen running out of their houses with sticks and lashing the hell out of them haha brilliant, although the people need to be listened to, terrorists need to die.

But China is not an isoloted island like Sri Lanka. Aren't you going to threaten them with 1.5 Billion Muslims :lol:

exactly bro. i dont understand how some people try to sympathise with these terrorists. He doesnt know that when it comes to this terrorists scums, they dont give a shit about anybody/human being, they will kill anybody who comes across their way even him who is supporting them.lol These fucking terrorists kill Muslims, Uygurs, Han, recently a filipinos was killed, westerners, Shias, Sunnis, Buddhists etc. They dont care wether you are muslim or an 'infidel' they will bomb anyone just to make their point. It seems it will he who is supporting them he wil learn better if one of his familly members is stabbed or bombed by these terrorists scums. Terrorism can never be justified for whatever reason and wherever its committed, when i see people justifying such terrible crime, i just .....:disagree:.
Had these scum had their way, they would have crashed this plane in a sea or building killing everyone. I support killing any terrorist, it makes the world safer. Scums.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom