What's new

UFOs sighted in Indian Himalayas...!!

naaaa It can do that without the alien tech :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Others please carry one we are having fun, dont tell the moderators
thinking-017.GIF

hmm... great thats why, paf jf-17 needs better and advanced avionics...other than chinese one..
hope aliens will help...If france refuses...:taz::chilli:
and yes
to other members:plz do not report.
we are improving indo-pak relations..:yahoo::yahoo:

Keep the pictures and news comming, this is very enjoyable.

I will be back after changing my trousers, picture dekhte hi, Alloo Ghost nikal aaya.

Keep the pictures and news comming, this is very enjoyable.

I will be back after changing my trousers, picture dekhte hi, Alloo Ghost nikal aaya.

badal liya bahi pajama ??
:yahoo::yahoo:

just joking bro.............

seeems fake to me too
wheres the PM's house in there anyway

sir, now I agree..you computer definitely has some problem...:lol: kidding
first of all the link is working and its unfortunate that you are not able to read the report presented by IBN.
I hope they are not lying about the objects flying over PM's house...the objects flying might be fake but definitely not the area..anyways..the reports says that the object were seen flying over the PM house and were too slow moving to be a plane,though the radar were unable to detect them...Might be a bird..who knows ! :pop:

sir, now I agree..you computer definitely has some problem...:lol: kidding
first of all the link is working and its unfortunate that you are not able to read the report presented by IBN.
I hope they are not lying about the objects flying over PM's house...the objects flying might be fake but definitely not the area..anyways..the reports says that the object were seen flying over the PM house and were too slow moving to be a plane,though the radar were unable to detect them...Might be a bird..who knows ! :pop:

dont be so harsh bhai..........i just stated wat i felt thats it....

could somebody explain me why the threads been moved to Members Club section from India Defence

Hi
How come UFO's only appear in those countries which have strong film industries, always in USA and now in India, However the Himalayan folklore's about Yeti are more interesting and make more sense then UFO's, is there any information regarding zombies existence. :D

Hi
How come UFO's only appear in those countries which have strong film industries, always in USA and now in India, However the Himalayan folklore's about Yeti are more interesting and make more sense then UFO's, is there any information regarding zombies existence. :D

Yes,yetis are equally interesting since very less is known about it..th moment you know the truth,nothing remains interesting !!

BTW think about this ...... more UFOs are claimed to be seen than the Yetis...infact we have more pictures of UFOs than th Yetis (they all might be false,I m not sure).:azn:

Yes,yetis are equally interesting since very less is known about it..th moment you know the truth,nothing remains interesting !!

BTW think about this ...... more UFOs are claimed to be seen than the Yetis...infact we have more pictures of UFOs than th Yetis (they all might be false,I m not sure).:azn:
hi
Its because topic of UFO's is given more coverage than mythical creatures like Yeti or The Lochness monster

Back
Top Bottom