What's new

UAV monopoly was broken China's most notable achievements

Hey you seem too sensitive and begin so defensive!!! You are the one who pissed off by my question and can't give me a good answer!?

Don't be a stubborn!!

From the Guy who thinks Japan's space program is ahead of China's. Japan currently has three operational satellites to China's sixty nine.

Japan has no long range UAVs. They buy them from America.

Japan's most advanced UAV is a target drone.

hqdefault.jpg

China's is a 7,000Km range LO 700Kg payload UCAV.

milita43.jpg

From the Guy who thinks Japan's space program is ahead of China's. Japan currently has three operational satellites to China's sixty nine.

Japan has no long range UAVs. They buy them from America.

Japan's most advanced UAV is a target drone.

So according to your point of view, Chinese are smarter than the Japanese, and Japan the country that leading World technology has no knowledge about both civilian and military space science!?

Even if Japan can't make UAVs like China but they have money and they can buy from the West freely!!!

Remember Japan can make themselves the engine for their own fighter jet, but China can only imported from Russia, that's the problem!!!

South Korean has been researching and producing their training jet, all depend on their domestic technology!!!

So according to your point of view, Chinese are smarter than the Japanese, and Japan the country that leading World technology has no knowledge about both civilian and military space science!?

Even if Japan can't make UAVs like China but they have money and they can buy from the West freely!!!

Remember Japan can make themselves the engine for their own fighter jet, but China can only imported from Russia, that's the problem!!!

South Korean has been researching and producing their training jet, all depend on their domestic technology!!![/QUOTE]

Japanese jets are equiped with US made engine or licence-made US engines. Ask you Japanese friend on F-15J and F-2 fighter jets.

Koreans T-50 trainer jet is a joint-development with Lockheed Martin who is having 17 1/2% share in the joint-venture, and it is based on F-16 design.

The T-50 Golden Eagle design is largely derived from the Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon,[21] and they have many similarities: use of a single engine, speed, size, cost, and the range of weapons.[6] KAI's previous engineering experience in license-producing the KF-16 has substantially benefited T-50 in the designing stage.[22]

The T-50's central processing unit and its operating system are developed by MDS Technology.[23] The T-50's avionics operating system is the first and only real-time operating system to be developed by an Asian company, and is given the DO-178B certification.[24][23] Samsung Thales and LIG Nex1 are the main avionics and electronic warfare equipment developers for T-50 and its variants.[25][26] Other South Korean companies such as DoDAAM Systems and Aeromaster are responsible for the aircraft's secondary avionics, including store management computers,[27] avionics testing equipment,[28] flight data recorders,[29] portable maintenance aids,[30] data analysis software,[31] post-flight data processing system,[32] and aircraft structure and engine management software.[33][34] The cockpit panels, switches, and joysticks are produced by South Korea's FirsTec and Sungjin Techwin.[35][36]

The Korean and Japanese can make great cars, I don't think they can't make good fighter jet!!! :lol:

China need to work very hard to secure your place, even undeveloped India can follow you neatly behind!? :lol:

P.S.: Indonesia just bought some T-50s from South Korea and the two countries have sign a big corporation deal, maybe in the future you will see a Korean-Indonesian advantaged fighter jet soaring the sky!? :lol:

The Korean and Japanese can make great cars, I don't think they can't make good fighter jet!!! :lol:

China need to work very hard to secure your place, even undeveloped India can follow you neatly behind!? :lol:

P.S.: Indonesia just bought some T-50s from South Korea and the two countries have sign a big corporation deal, maybe in the future you will see a Korean-Indonesian advantaged fighter jet soaring the sky!? :lol:

You like the color pink dont you...................

Japanese can make great cars, I don't think they can't make good fighter jet!!! :lol:

I am pretty sure if the US wraps its bases in Japan ..... Japan too would be investing in designing hi tech fighters.....
With the industrial base they have... they definitely can.....
But i am sure they are not allowed to by their American Allies.

Ifeng is online branch of Phoenix TV based in Hong Kong, it is the most influencial private owned Chinese TV worldwide.

Their military commentators are from Hong Kong, Beijiing, Taipei and Washington, and they are either ex-high ranking military men or experience military analysis. The host commentator from Hong Kong may sometimes be over-nationalistic in his views, the views of Taipei commentator (a general), Washington (a professional military analysis), and Beijing (military analysis/ academics) can be quite neutral. The Beijing commentator can sometime be quite conservative.

Their programme also include field interviews and documentations of military exercises, example the Russian-China anti-terrorists joint exercises. They are also the only private Chinese TV to get permission to film in North Korea.

So among all Chinese language media in the world, whether private or state owned, they are probably the most credible.

Phoenix reported the first flight of the Chinese stealth bomber, that China was producing its own Tu-22M3, and the existence of the Type 096 submarine.

I would question its credibility.

Car and Stealth Fighter are 2 different technology.
USA doesnt build the best car, but they build the best stealth fighter;

China has WS-10a which is being field in J-11. Japanese F-2 use american made General Electric 110s... you don't do much research do you? :rofl:

T-50 is a F-16 without weapon system build using license part provided by LM, it is a trainer jet that is design to take a few bumps from noob pilots. in the future maybe, but as of now only US, Russia and China has successfully flown a stealth fighter.

Hey you seem too sensitive and begin so defensive!!! You are the one who pissed off by my question and can't give me a good answer!?

Don't be a stubborn!!

i see both of you sensitive and defensive. China copied Russian weapons, thanks to Russia. i always feel grateful to Russia for their help in the past.
U.S and Russia copied Nazi Germany's weapon, right?
J-20 and DF-21D are not copy, you must admit.

speaking of Japan, how they feel about China's weapons is not important, their master cares much.

Back
Top Bottom