What's new

UAE to deport Pakistani man for 'posting love letter on Iranian woman's car

Status
Not open for further replies.
I run Inglewood and Compton bro. The Westside knows me as Los. My nigga trust, I ain't no nigga from the burbs. Even in Toronto I run wit the niggas from the hood (Jane and Finch, Lawrence Heights and Jamestown). And in Karachi, Lyari's got my back. I keep a 40 on my waist like it's my pants size.

Sht then if that is the case you got it. You the big bad wolf, you go in. :D

thank his luck it was UAE and he is being deported. In Saudi Arabia he would have been whipped and thrown in jail.

not true whipped is not the only punishment they have jails to whip are for rapist mate he is not the one

It should be in stupid and funny..she should have simply said no thanks in response of his proposal or love letter..

If he dont stop there then i understand the deportation and fines part

Poor guys got the punishement for one love letter. It should be a hate letter then may be he don't get deport

Where is TR.1 to stir this up?
Pakistan should go to war with Iran over this.:butcher:

It should be in stupid and funny..she should have simply said no thanks in response of his proposal or love letter..

If he dont stop there then i understand the deportation and fines part

Poor guys got the punishement for one love letter. It should be a hate letter then may be he don't get deport

If you read the details on the news you'll see that she did say that the guy had been stalking her before. This is the second time with the letter business, first time was outside her house. He would also wait for her outside her ward (she is a nurse) and she has called hospital security on him before. He promised before he wouldn't bother her anymore and then he comes with the love letter business.

Some people just do not have the mental capacity to quit before a permanent damage is done or do whats best for their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom