What's new

UAE May Ditch Rafale

I don't get it. Mirage 2000 was so friggin popular. How come Dassault Rafale only has a handful of customers?

French ditched Pakistan and now rest of the world have all the justification to ditch them.. business as usual.

I don't get it. Mirage 2000 was so friggin popular. How come Dassault Rafale only has a handful of customers?

The Rafale is a plane 15 years too late on the scene. It is way too expensive, and it is a worst plane than the EF2000 and the Su-35.

It is not a superfighter (conventional) like the Su-35. It is not as refined as the Super Hornet (which is not a super performer but a wonderful all around plane with amazing working tech on it). It has no stealth like the F 35 and it has a price that is too damn close to it for comfort.

So .. .it is just too little too late really for too much money really.

:coffee:

If Indians order 126 Super Hornets in November this year. Which many feel will happen during Obamas State visit I feel Super Hornet will many more smaller orders like UAE and others.

India will be like a stamp of approval for the hornet.

France had economic self interest in getting bigger and juicier contracts from India.

First of all there is never such thing as juice in indian contracts!
It is india which take the juice.

Second how does Indian contracts impact Pak French contract which is of different product and such traits have consequences.

Thus far it is French who are investing on the sales of Rafael and no signs of juice coming out of India.
If true than French had spoiled their trust in international market for the sake of wet dream.

why.jpg

*AESA Radar

* Higher thrust and more reliable F-414 Engines

* High angle of attack

* More weapons stations

* great maneuverability and response

* JHMCS

Super hornet beats Rafale in all aspects.

Why does the uae want 4.5 generation jets that cost a fortune when they should be applying for the 5th generation f-35s instead.?

If Indians order 126 Super Hornets in November this year. Which many feel will happen during Obamas State visit I feel Super Hornet will many more smaller orders like UAE and others.

India will be like a stamp of approval for the hornet.

Why will India be a 'stamp of approval'? Do other potential customers of the SH not have their own concerns and evaluation experts?

Indian sense of 'exaggerated self-importance' ballooning out of all proportion me-thinks ...

The French will once again be scratching there heads soon ... lolz :blink::hang2:

Back
Top Bottom