What's new

UAE deserves answers from Pakistan and Afghanistan

I didnt have any idea about it.
But it beats my commonsense that UAE would do such a thing to Pakistan.Both are muslim countries and allies.So then why???

UAE hasn't bought that excuse.

That news is old.

And the news I gave you is a headline today.
Trust me I haven't seen anything like this in years against Pakistan.But this news,definitely will have some unforeseen repercussions,just my hunch.

The news that I posted is bound to be old news because the Expo 2020 was decided some time ago !

And the 'news' you gave me is actually an 'opinion' piece with the words 'opinion' being written in bold letters right on top of it ! :p:

These two brothers are gulfs men in Pakistan literally, the decision to support turkey was made by PPP govt.
Oh so they voted for Turkey? Then hmmm what can i say, well then sorry dubai because both are close and may be they had no choice,.:unsure:

The news that I posted is bound to be old news because the Expo 2020 was decided some time ago !

And the 'news' you gave me is actually an 'opinion' piece with the words 'opinion' being written in bold letters right on top of it ! :p:

I knew you would not believe it ,so I had clicked a pic of the headline a lil while back.:bunny:

image.jpg

is it owned by Zardari lol

Nooo not the Zardaris8-)

Last edited:
@levina For past 6-7 years, The head of one of baloch insurgent groups, Mengal who fled Security ops operation and fled to UAE residing comfortably with his "close aids". Despite Pakistan repeated attempts to get him extradited despite presenting them with proofs, UAE seems to ignore our request

Can you see if the paper mentions the name of the author, whose beautiful opinion we are blessed with. I am just trying to find out who is the genius behind the stupidity.

I'll show you the entire front page of the newspaper.Theres not even one report with the reporter's name on it.:)
I am innocent :angel:

image.jpg

@levina For past 6-7 years, The head of one of baloch insurgent groups, Mengal who fled Security ops operation and fled to UAE residing comfortably with his "close aids". Despite Pakistan repeated attempts to get him extradited despite presenting them with proofs, UAE seems to ignore our request

I am not surprised.Dawood Ibrahim runs his D-company from here and India cant touch him here.So same goes for Pakistan.

However, we in Gulf News were stunned and disappointed to learn that two close allies of the UAE chose not to vote for Dubai. Pakistan and Afghanistan voted for other cities despite their governments’ official assurances that they would vote for Dubai.
Begani Shadi Mein abdulla Dewana.... who gives a fck about GN being disappointed... 2ndly this is an Opinion | Editorial seem like its the author who seeks answers, without being fully aware of reality...

Last edited:
I am not surprised.Dawood Ibrahim runs his D-company from here and India cant touch him here.So same goes for Pakistan.

how do u know that ???!!!:o:

have u seen him(serious look)?

are u working for the D-company(serious look)???

Begani Shadi Mein abdulla Dewana.... who gives a fck about GN being disappointed... 2ndly this is an Opinion | Editorial seem like its the author who seeks answers, without being fully aware of reality...
Did you see the pic that I had posted right above your post??
Its the headline today!!
Somehow I cant find link to that news and hence have used the pic to show what exactly i read today morning.

how do u know that ???!!!:o:
Its a very open secret that he owns many shops in the gold souk,Dubai.And also is a shareholder of Jet airways.

MohitV said:
have u seen him(serious look)?

are u working for the D-company(serious look)???
x5sd7SCmLtP3rbxyDmw28A2N-TAiNxDKZstAuCjdMlrW7SXbNAlpcJJ8fNMId_8b6NlJiMmmq6nxhnje0F01_kzrcpIF2pdT-hvN8M9jI5RzqNrVVVKOGgMFoweRsiuA6kAnew=s0-d-e1-ft

@levina - It is still an Opinion Piece & not 'news' !

Besides I thought the Link I posted should've made it clear why things panned out the way they did - The Emirates submitted their name to the this after we had already committed to Turkiye !

It was explained to them why we'd be voting for Turkiye & then when in the second round of voting Turkiye withdrew her candidacy we voted for the UAE !

The day these GCC states start treating people like people is when they get to call us brothers. Until them, we owe them to explanations. When they need your vote, you're a brother. When you're in their country, you're a dirty scum.

4j9e7n.jpg

Very unprofessional from GN, they hide the name of the author
Here in Kuwait when an indian commits a crime, the english language papers inform the masses with the titles, an asian caught committing a crime of some sort. Now if its a Pakistani, then the bold letters read. Pakistani national caught doing such and such. Even a Kuwaiti journalist came out with his opinion piece in the paper citing the problem. And urging the outlets to correct their attitude. Alas nothing changed.

UAE also owes us an answer why its intel agencies were found creating disturbance in Balochistan especially around Gwadar.

Back
Top Bottom