What's new

UAE Buys 2 French Surveillance Satellites

Well, the RSF military arsenal is second to none in the ME, except to the Israelis :coffee:

As for now, RSF come after Israel, Egypt and Turkey, Saudi navy and land forces still small in comparison with the aforementioned countries land and navy forces.

As for now, RSF come after Israel, Egypt and Turkey, Saudi navy and land forces still small in comparison with the aforementioned countries land and navy forces.

:cheesy: You know nothing Blackawl :D

No seriously, I did exclude Turkey out of the assessment that I made ;) since many don't count it to be a part of the ME, but maybe Egypt is a head of us in one or two divisions , and we might be ahead of them in another.

MASHA ALLAH, All the Muslim countries should focus on Satellites, AEW&Cs and UAVs along with proper Air, Surface and Submerge defence too..

:cheesy: You know nothing Blackawl :D

No seriously, I did exclude Turkey out of the assessment that I made ;) since many don't count it to be a part of the ME, but maybe Egypt is a head of us in one or two divisions , and we might be ahead of them in another.

Egypt has such a huge army. However, RSAF is ahead of EAF. RSF need much more equipment in it's land and navy forces, such as frigates, corvettes, tanks, artillery, and MRLS. A country like Saudi Arabia should have 2500-3000 high quality tanks not 1000 medium and high quality tanks.. Your medium and short air defense systems need replacement as your major threat come from missiles. Your RSAF is just impressive though.:azn:

Haven't you seen our modernization program? C'mon, we are enhancing our military capabilities with procurements of tens of billions.

First batch newly built of Abram came in three months ago, another 2 batches will be delivered by the end of next year, along with the Altays, and the Leopards, and many more.

Air defense system upgrade with over two billions.

Two countries deliver arms to us and sign agreements covertly ;) which include lots of tech-transfer :azn:

Egypt has such a huge army. However, RSAF is ahead of EAF. RSF need much more equipment in it's land and navy forces, such as frigates, corvettes, tanks, artillery, and MRLS. A country like Saudi Arabia should have 2500-3000 high quality tanks not 1000 medium and high quality tanks.. Your medium and short air defense systems need replacement as your major threat come from missiles. Your RSAF is just impressive though.:azn:

Back
Top Bottom