What's new

UAE and PAK Army's joint efforts to rebuild Swat and Malakand Division

Last edited:
Isn't it the job of the civil administration/government to rebuild? Why does the PA have to do it?
Because they're the ones who destroyed it,I mean with all the fighting and bombing that went on there:whistle:

because the civil Gov is busy in making sure they take revenge from the public ...
I've heard army took over the emerald mines in swat,true?:D

Building Roads and Schools is not difficult.
i asked the alternative way to do it, so answer it. i was not looking towards a certificate claiming that building roads and schools is not 'difficult' in a war stricken area.

Was there a bidding process ? umm... i don't think so. The Army does not allow media in those areas, let alone others.

your govt can release taliban... ask them to play cricket etc... but cant release funds for development of FATA? your PM cant visitthe troops on the front? etc etc ..stop making excuses.

Because they're the ones who destroyed it,I mean with all the fighting and bombing that went on there:whistle:

lmao.. they destroye what? had you seen FATA before WOT? Ppl were still in the dark ages..

Was there a bidding process ? umm... i don't think so. The Army does not allow media in those areas, let alone others.
Bidding process?

Sir genius, did you even bother going through the link i posted where the entire system has been explained?

Do you think rebuilding a war torn area by a military force, which indeed is part of its duty (as per any COIN doctrine) would require bidding?

If the civilians would have been so exuberant regarding the development they should have taken over the administration of Swat from the Army by now.

i asked the alternative way to do it, so answer it. i was not looking towards a certificate claiming that building roads and schools is not 'difficult' in a war stricken area.

Habib Construction Services

1-2315-426-275-80-c.jpg

11a%201.jpg

1__19_-2045-800-600-80.JPG

1__7_-983-800-600-80.JPG

Back
Top Bottom