What's new

U.S. man arrested in Pakistan militant area

These guys have a special hotline number to Rehman Malik who authorizes their release.

The most sickening of these cases after the RD one was the 3 CIA 5hitbags caught in Peshawar, bearded, dressed as locals and on a spying op. They had the f%$king audacity to not even get out the car as they rang their special hotline and had their "diplomatic visa" rubber stamped by some stooge in the interior ministry.

Had any Pakistani decided NOT to follow police orders in the USA they would be dragged out of the car, restrained, handcuffed and had their backsides marched to a police detention centre for subsequent questioning.

Here's the bumbling police official who has probably just been told he's going to lose his job and be eating cold dhal for the rest of his life if he doesn't let them go.

Last edited by a moderator:
US citizen arrested in Islamabad - GEO.tv

ISLAMABAD: An American citizen has been arrested from the Federal Capital, Geo News reported.

According to police sources, the American Matthew Craig has been arrested under the foreigners act. Craig had been living in the I-11 sector of Islamabad and his visa had expired.

The police arrested him after they received information that he was staying illegally in the country, and sources claim that he will be deported soon.

Put him in jail for one year and them deport him.....with a good lesson ..not to come here nomore....:coffee:

These guys have a special hotline number to Rehman Malik who authorizes their release.

The most sickening of these cases after the RD one was the 3 CIA 5hitbags caught in Peshawar, bearded, dressed as locals and on a spying op. They had the f%$king audacity to not even get out the car as they rang their special hotline and had their "diplomatic visa" rubber stamped by some stooge in the interior ministry.

Had any Pakistani decided NOT to follow police orders in the USA they would be dragged out of the car, restrained, handcuffed and had their backsides marched to a police detention centre for subsequent questioning.

Here's the bumbling police official who has probably just been told he's going to lose his job and be eating cold dhal for the rest of his life if he doesn't let them go.

From the videos with American undercover CIA officials (in disguise of consulate) with big beards it is quiet evident that ...CIA is infact running the Alqaida/terrorist camps within the tribal regions of Pakistan....creating the mayham within the Asian region and beyond that to Europe and US ...... getting ready for the Nuclear False flag operation/attack anywhere in the world......so that later it be blamed on the innocent Muslims of Pakistan....:coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
CIA is infact running the Alqaida/terrorist camps within the tribal regions of Pakistan....creating the mayham within the Asian region and beyond that to Europe and US ...... getting ready for the Nuclear False flag operation/attack anywhere in the world......so that later it be blamed on the innocent Muslims of Pakistan....:coffee:

If cia is running terror camp then why is pak military actively cooperating and sharing intelligence with them in counter terrorist operations?

ok this proves that usa is supporting terrorists, we hear everyday that a new american is arrested and then released after few hours, shame

in logon nay lut machai hui ha hamaray mulk mein! :angry:

no visas , no authorisation , bloody bunch of rambos on the loose

He was definitely there for the same reasons any one else will go there for..to collaborate with the millitants...About time we realize that Talibans are american agents. Next time they find Americans roaming in militant areas they should be shot in false flag..that will start creating cracks between CIA and militants relations.. It is a known fact that CIA funds and creates terrorists around to the world to serve its regional games and taliban or TTP are no exception.

From the videos with American undercover CIA officials (in disguise of consulate) with big beards it is quiet evident that ...CIA is infact running the Alqaida/terrorist camps within the tribal regions of Pakistan....creating the mayham within the Asian region and beyond that to Europe and US ...... getting ready for the Nuclear False flag operation/attack anywhere in the world......so that later it be blamed on the innocent Muslims of Pakistan....:coffee:

Put your conspiracy cap away please.

CIA is there to spy on anything and everything. Stupid GoP and Army think that they are there to help Pakistan. CIA helps no one. It is a beast that has its own objective and controls even governments and political figures. It has been trained to exploit, manipulate and decieve and eliminate people, even ISI agents, in the case of RD.

When pakistani officials wake up to this, it will stop being embarassed globally on the international stage. But sadly, i think some officials are probably CIA double agents.

He was definitely there for the same reasons any one else will go there for..to collaborate with the millitants...About time we realize that Talibans are american agents. Next time they find Americans roaming in militant areas they should be shot in false flag..that will start creating cracks between CIA and militants relations.. It is a known fact that CIA funds and creates terrorists around to the world to serve its regional games and taliban or TTP are no exception.

Another conspiracy crack-pot. So lets believe your fairy tale for a second, lets believe he is there to support these "terrorists". if somebozo can work that out, then why will the police let him eventually go, just like they have let other CIA go in the past? Does this mean the police are indirectly also involved in your conspiracy too, as they indirectly let go an individual who was 'KNOWN' to have aided the enemy?

Why are the police and other officials not considered as part of your conspiracy plot - oh wait, i think i know why, it's cos they are Pakistani and in your little mind they are absolved from any crimes of undermining the security of the nation.

I think the other way you see, without Rehman Malik, a pro-american booty-kissing COAS and a fairly incompetent spy chief called Pasha, we wouldn't be in the 5hit we are right now. Oh, did I mention Mr 10% too? Ahhh...Nevermind.

Another conspiracy crack-pot. So lets believe your fairy tale for a second, lets believe he is there to support these "terrorists". if somebozo can work that out, then why will the police let him eventually go, just like they have let other CIA go in the past? Does this mean the police are indirectly also involved in your conspiracy too, as they indirectly let go an individual who was 'KNOWN' to have aided the enemy?

Why are the police and other officials not considered as part of your conspiracy plot - oh wait, i think i know why, it's cos they are Pakistani and in your little mind they are absolved from any crimes of undermining the security of the nation.

I think the other way you see, without Rehman Malik, a pro-american booty-kissing COAS and a fairly incompetent spy chief called Pasha, we wouldn't be in the 5hit we are right now. Oh, did I mention Mr 10% too? Ahhh...Nevermind.

Don’t be a terrorist sympathizer, those who are exploding bombs in Pakistan (with or without CIA patronage ) are one of the biggest enemies of Pakistan right now , the Americans had contacts with the terrorists before and they have contacts within these groups now also but people like you are too blind to see that.

If cia is running terror camp then why is pak military actively cooperating and sharing intelligence with them in counter terrorist operations?

CIA is a covert ops organisation, it my not be running the camps, but they are definitely using their presence to negotiate with terrorists and pay them to carry out attacks inside pakistan, and this is the reason why the american presence has been suspected now

Don’t be a terrorist sympathizer, those who are exploding bombs in Pakistan (with or without CIA patronage ) are one of the biggest enemies of Pakistan right now , the Americans had contacts with the terrorists before and they have contacts within these groups now also but people like you are too blind to see that.

Terrorist Sympathizer? Please explain.

Before you do, consider the fact that the biggest "contract" the CIA has is with the ISI and that Billions of dollars have been poured into Pakistan from USA to do the dirty work.

ACTUALLY screw that, just tell me where is the CIA Director Leon Panetta is right now? He is being wined and dined not by any TERRORIST, but in fact he is in ISLAMABAD.

But don't let facts get in the the way of your clouded vision. Remember, its Mossad, RAW, CIA and Donald Duck who are sitting around a big table plotting Pakistans demise. Our Leaders would never sell us short, nope. Never.

Pakistan to Panetta: No U.S. boots on the ground - World Watch - CBS News

You will keep getting scums from there, and the world will live in denial about the actual terrorism and BLA.

Back
Top Bottom