What's new

U.S. holding company to buy the first plane to China

Relax, it's just a trainer :coffee:

The USA even procures some aircraft from Russia for civilian purposes. Ironic?

beat the enemy is the friend, US believe this.
US can not endure the war with china at all, so china is considered as their rival not ememy.
US want to slow down the development of china via mischief, not destroy china via a war.
You donno what you are talking about, do you?

It's a shame that the Chinese withdrew from the T-XX and Marine One biddings. Their L-15 and AC313 would have been tough competition.

Who are you? What makes you think you or vietnamese can stand for the whole world? Or you just register a new ID for trolling in no reason.

I am Aboto, yeap of course, I am a Vietnamese. I see some funny news so I want to comment on them. It's really humorous because Vietnam never believe in and buy China's weapon (except some military aids in the past, when we were in war with US). But now, US buy some Chinese aircraft, it makes me little surprise, however it can be understood that US use those for missile test only :p:P:P

I am Aboto, yeap of course, I am a Vietnamese. I see some funny news so I want to comment on them. It's really humorous because Vietnam never believe in and buy China's weapon (except some military aids in the past, when we were in war with US). But now, US buy some Chinese aircraft, it makes me little surprise, however it can be understood that US use those for missile test only :p:P:P

LOL. Why use your own planes when they can use others like we did in the American-Vietnam war?

Am I to understand Vietnamese are for Agent Orange testing on live subjects only? Of course you are.

Who are you? What makes you think you or vietnamese can stand for the whole world? Or you just register a new ID for trolling in no reason.

Yeah, very good. You also admit that Vietnamese thinking of China. It means you admit how greedy, wicked China is, that will make anyone can see how we feel when live next to a greedy labor like China.

Yeah, very good. You also admit that Vietnamese thinking of China. It means you admit how greedy, wicked China is, that will make anyone can see how we feel when live next to a greedy labor like China.

Illiteracy and delusion. Not a good combination.

We admit Vietnamese are mostly little backstabbing snitches that steals islands and oil. Other than that, you're good target practice for our navy.

That's about it really.

We use drones for missile test (jet-power, not like the drones used for attack or surrveilance, and they usually tow the target so you don't lose the drone)

Kakaka :rofl:, come on baby!

We admit Vietnamese are mostly little backstabbing snitches that steals islands and oil. Other than that, you're good target practice for our navy.

That's about it really.

That's about it really.

We are waiting for another "lesson" from China. I hope it will be a bigger one than that of the year 1979. It means we have to prepare a place for over one million deaths of Chinese solider. We always keep in mind, China sometime want to teach other countries by invading those nations and send hundred thousand deaths of "teacher". In 1979, you send more one million teachers to our country, over a half of those had been laid in our land, they have been a kind of fertilizer for our forest :-<

China and Chinese members here are always threathening countries especially in East Asia, on this forum to international stage.

I am with Vietnamese people and so are the Western World, if China dares to attack first.

We are waiting for another "lesson" from China. I hope it will be a bigger one than that of the year 1979. It means we have to prepare a place for over one million deaths of Chinese solider. We always keep in mind, China sometime want to teach other countries by invading those nations and send hundred thousand deaths of "teacher". In 1979, you send more one million teachers to our country, over a half of those had been laid in our land, they have been a kind of fertilizer for our forest :-<
Hey man, calm down, I don't wanna fight when we still can negotiate.

If you wanna fight with bad guys, join the army , they will send you to the border to fight with drug dealers, they're good at shooting also.

Back
Top Bottom