What's new

Type 052D DDG revealed

Look at your words before you start BS such stuff. "Your AB III" Yes! the Roman numeral using number 3 meaning it was built decades long before your destroyer with Aegis type combat system even existed. Even the VLS was invented specifically for the Aegis. Hence you copied. And as you said you surpass us as in we were ahead already before.

Provide technical details, then. Post company-guarded blueprints of the Type 052D and then talk.

The VLS scale on 052D is very large compared with 052C and USA Ageis, i guess the actual number of missles could be carried are more than 64 units, for example all packed with anti-aircraft missles might amount to 96 uints plus. The VLS also capable carrying YJ12 OR C805, which means we could carry 32 anti-ship missles in the most. Japan shall piss in pants when 052D put in service.

USA Agies DDG85 and DDG56 are crusing in the China east sea today, we should build as much as 052D ASAP as we could to contain these tremendous threat. China navy need at least 30 Plus 052D to secure the sea territory of China. once again, this thread should be sticky. Are you listening Mod?

The VLS scale on 052D is very large compared with 052C and USA Ageis, i guess the actual number of missles could be carried are more than 64 units, for example all packed with anti-aircraft missles might amount to 96 uints plus. The VLS also capable carrying YJ12 OR C805, which means we could carry 32 anti-ship missles in the most. Japan shall piss in pants when 052D put in service.

Interesting!
It will give him a phenomenal firepower :cheesy:

USA Agies DDG85 and DDG56 are crusing in the China east sea today, we should build as much as 052D ASAP as we could to contain these tremendous threat. China navy need at least 30 Plus 052D to secure the sea territory of China. once again, this thread should be sticky. Are you listening Mod?

As far as I know, the references using C-xxx are only used for exportation.

pop3 from HSH forum "confirmed" that the ASM will not be YJ-12 but probably YJ-18, someone guested that this may be a kind of 3M54E but not a copy.

2012.05 PLAN 052C class N.o171 ship visited HongKong, clear photo of HHQ-9 VLS:
i found it on sinodefence
Yy6ZD.jpg

You have to keep in mind that Chinese propulsion technology is not as advanced as the Americans. Most of our missiles have a large diameter as a result in order to achieve similar range performance. I highly doubt we can cramp more missiles in those tubes given that fact.

PLAN HHQ-16 VLS missile bay

3hKOz.jpg

ZhHlD.jpg

I don't wonder why not PN has included these 32 Cell VLS AA Missiles in the F-22Ps as they could be placed in the back area of the ships. And we should have procured about 5-7 instead of just 4????

Although there are news that PN has decided to move ahead for the next batch of F-22P Block-II that will be far more advance than the current model. I hope they will going to produce about 5-7 of these now.

I don't wonder why not PN has included these 32 Cell VLS AA Missiles in the F-22Ps as they could be placed in the back area of the ships. And we should have procured about 5-7 instead of just 4????

Although there are news that PN has decided to move ahead for the next batch of F-22P Block-II that will be far more advance than the current model. I hope they will going to produce about 5-7 of these now.
Why PN straightly go for 054A frigate, it will bring down the cost to 60 millions USD? F-22P is only for transition only. China has to redesign the F22P to contain VLS, this is totally unneccessary for China and Pakistan.

You have to keep in mind that Chinese propulsion technology is not as advanced as the Americans. Most of our missiles have a large diameter as a result in order to achieve similar range performance. I highly doubt we can cramp more missiles in those tubes given that fact.
We might need 9000 tons plus destroyer to contain more missiles.if we remove the hanger of 052d, we might carry 96 more VLS units.

We might need 9000 tons plus destroyer to contain more missiles.if we remove the hanger of 052d, we might carry 96 more VLS units.
It's never a good idea to remove the helicopter hanger. You need the chopper for a variety of tasks such asanti-submarine, search-and-rescue and transport.

Back
Top Bottom