What's new

Two LeT militants killed in shootout in J&K

Thet are not alone they have support of many people in kashmir.

It would also applicable for Balochistan and Sindh insurgencies. yesterday/some days back 14 bomb blast executed by sindhdesh , so they have lot of support in that region shall v take in that way??

topic: Gud job done by our jawans.

What day it is?- :undecided:-

Its Sundayyy- :woot:-

every indian will be at home sitting infront of TV- :woot:-

what a best time- to create a fake glory story for the mass consumption of general dumb poor indian public-

that will make them happy- :enjoy:-

Thank God some one is here to backup me. :angel:

Two less scumbags in Kashmir, two more in line for 72 those virgins in heaven..!! RIP.. :sniper:
Job well done by the Indian Armed Forces... :cheers:

Dude seriously, come out of it. How much do you believe this rubbish? If that was the case, the record visitors that J&K have had since last 10 years won't be the case.

LET is breathing its last as you get more and more into trouble. With a more hardline government coming in power in 2014, that will spell the end of the militant group.

You mean Modi government?

But we don't have any state sponsored media other than Doordarshan. See that's the difference.

Same here- we hv only PTV- and no one watch it-
btw- with whom we are comparing to see the difference?-

Two less scumbags in Kashmir, two more in line for 72 those virgins in heaven..!! RIP.. :sniper:
Job well done by the Indian Armed Forces... :cheers:

Well- on other hand you can hv 1.2 billion satisfied people- :P
Actually it is a nice plot :whistle:-

We should too reciprocate by killing few fake talibans or indian backed BLA terrorists to celebrate on weekends- :D-

what a best time- to create a fake glory story for the mass consumption of general dumb poor indian public-

You have your entertainment , we will have ours , thank you very much !

2 more MoFo's send to their maker ...good job IA ! :sniper:

Keep sending more scums for target practice !

Well- on other hand you can hv 1.2 billion satisfied people- :P
Actually it is a nice plot :whistle:-

We should too reciprocate by killing few fake talibans or indian backed BLA terrorists to celebrate on weekends- :D-

Don't wait for week ends. Just enjoy every day. But the problem is it is your own delusion that they are backed by Indian.

Any proof? OR You will reproduce them on the right time..:lol:

Don't wait for week ends. Just enjoy every day. But the problem is it is your own delusion that they are backed by Indian.

Any proof? OR You will reproduce them on the right time..:lol:

do you hv any proof of them being LeT millitants-

its really amazing for others- the first thing that comes into your mind is proof- :sick:-
but for your self you take it as a weekly medicine- :lol:-

do you hv any proof of them being LeT millitants-

its really amazing for others- the first thing that comes into your mind is proof- :sick:-
but for your self you take it as a weekly medicine- :lol:-

The militants, Mohammad Rafi and Shahnawaz Khandey, belonged to the Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) outfit, the official said.

Don't give me another proof of your counter Intelligence saying "How do they know about their names"?

Jammu: Two LeT terrorists killed in shootout :: Mahakaal News Management Pvt. Ltd.
Two LeT militants killed in shootout | Defence / Terrorism

Lol- is that the sort of proof you were asking from me?-
i can produce many validating my claim- :lol:

pardaphash- indiantalkies- i loled-

Actually, we don't give damn whether they're from LET, Taliban or whatever dozens of groups you've kept under leash since USSR-Afghan war. If they come and create nonsense here, they will be put down with a 5.56 mm bullet. Or maybe a hundred.

Back
Top Bottom