What's new

Two jawans killed as army tank sinks in pond

Why is anyone specutlaing on the deaths of these young men? These are two HUMAN BEINGS we are talking about, regardless of nationality- there are two mothers crying their eyes out right now who will be left with little more than a folded Tri-colour. Some members of a particular nationality are looking to point score from the tragic passing of two brave people who signed up to defend their country- soldiers of EVERY nation deserve to be respected.

It's pathetic and disgusting.

It was a training pond, a man made, artificial pond, and most likely fault in construction of the pond caused the tank to turn over.

It's pathetic and disgusting.

It is..but its not surprising or shocking.

Looks like people of Pakistan have lost all humanity and have stopped paying respect to tthe dead and the reason to it can be Pakistanis being blown up into peices every week in bomb blasts.

It is..but its not surprising or shocking.

Looks like people of Pakistan have lost all humanity and have stopped paying respect to tthe dead and the reason to it can be Pakistanis being blown up into peices every week in bomb blasts.

Well hypocrite indian troll, just because one person made that sort of comment doesn't mean all Pakistanis think like that. Just like when indian internet warriors go around posting retarded comments on the internet (like you just did now), it doesnt mean all indian are like that.

Anyways rip to the dead

ah thats terrible news...hopefully some good will come out of this and itll allow the rest to further hone their skills to make sure such a freak incident doesnt happen again...but accidents are part of the sort of high intensity training military units are put through.
RIP to the soldiers.

Well hypocrite indian troll, just because one person made that sort of comment doesn't mean all Pakistanis think like that. Just like when indian internet warriors go around posting retarded comments on the internet (like you just did now), it doesnt mean all indian are like that.

Anyways rip to the dead

Really??..Let me see how many threads i can remember as of now where your fellow countrymen have shown their disrespect to the
dead...one thread was about an Indian Army tank falling in a well...and another one about an Indian soldier killed in action.

And i am glad my comment hurted you as you showed in your reply by praising me coz after seeing the same bullcrap in every thread regarding the death of Indians...i am happy i gave you guys a taste of your own medicine.

Really??..Let me see how many threads i can remember as of now where your fellow countrymen have shown their disrespect to the
dead...one thread was about an Indian Army tank falling in a well...and another one about an Indian soldier killed in action.

And i am glad my comment hurted you as you showed in your reply by praising me coz after seeing the same bullcrap in every thread regarding the death of Indians...i am happy i gave you guys a taste of your own medicine.

I can show you loads of comments posted by indians on here and around the internet where they celebrate the death of Pakistanis. So stop the hypocritical moral act.

Anyways reported for trolling and making fun of the death of Pakistanis

Back
Top Bottom