What's new

Two Indian MiG-21s in 'technical violation’ of Pak airspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
N
India, however, said there was "no actual or physical violation'' of Pakistani airspace in the incident which took place in the Abohar sector of Punjab at about 10.40 am. "The IAF aircraft, which were on a routine flying training sortie, seem to have flown close to the border and it appears to be a technical violation. The same has also been conveyed to the Pakistan authorities,'' said an official.

Well that tells the story @Spring Onion

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan Air Force spokesperson Captain Tariq Mehmood was quoted as saying the two Indian jets had intruded into Indian airspace by "three nautical miles (5.5 km)'' and remained there for two minutes before returning.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...cal-violation-pak-airspace.html#ixzz2VypnfMzS
So the two Indian jets had intruded into Indian airspace??? :woot: How the dickens can one intrude into one's own airspace?? :omghaha:Jeeez!

That PAF spokesman should have said that they intruded into a 'no fly zone'.

I guess Englisss iss phoren language to some! :P

So the two Indian jets had intruded into Indian airspace??? :woot: How the dickens can one intrude into one's own airspace?? :omghaha:Jeeez!

Common sense doesn't have an exclusive language, you are not actually listening to the PAF spokes person rather reading the text from an Indian source, hence did it occur to you that it's a printing error. :azn:

i thought inzamam was the only pakistani whose sentence started and ended with "insha allah" with nothing but air in between :lol:

LOL One thing funny about pathtic pakistani media was they were reporting " when PAF jets scrambled after 5 mins, then IAF jets left " .....but surprisingly no one knew which fighters were those !

Stupid people !

They expectedly claimed it to be Su30MKI but it was our lowest end fighter which caught PAF with their pants down :cheers:

Idiocy is exclusive to your kind, how would the media know what kind of jets violated until and unless being briefed by the respective authorities, :cuckoo:the MKI picture was used as to portray IAF not the actual violating aircraft.:cheesy:
Good that it was a technical error for the moment i thought Indian army's suicidal tendencies have crept into the IAF as well.
Talking of MiGs, once even a piston engined PA plane caused Indians to soil their dhotis. :omghaha:

Looks like the ancient soviet technology lacked GPS or decent mapping/radar can't really blame them for having a substandard air force

I guess Englisss iss phoren language to some!

Seems the TOI has committed the hinglish mistake not PAF officer

Not one but two Indian fighter jets inside Pak Punjab that too for two minutes :woot: roaming here and there freely :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom