What's new

TV series Big bang theory

its an awesome show; one of my favs others being Top Gear, my name is earl, numb3rs, 2 1/2 man.

@divya you travel 2 hours everyday ? that's a lot of travelling for work

Yups i have to travel to gurgaon from Delhi everyday back and forth... Since i am in opposite end of Delhi so it takes me 2 hours. But thanks to Delhi Metro.

And Movies or TV series in phone all the way to office.

Hey Divya...video which you have shared here has been removed. Its my favorite show and I always watch it online.

One of the awesome TV series i am watching now-a-days.
That man,Sheldon Cooper is great.

I have been watching a couple of shows and couldnt help but notice the drastic turn entertainment has taken in developed countries. The show revolves around making jokes on general knowlege as well as other theories still in the making. They are actually educating the uneducated masses in their population who seem to detest books and knowledge. Amazes me how some governments and people work for their communities while others horde food and allow dumping toxins in their countries to make some money. We need to take a good hard look at our "big boss" viewers and the famed Indian drama's which are not helping matters either.

I have been watching a couple of shows and couldnt help but notice the drastic turn entertainment has taken in developed countries. The show revolves around making jokes on general knowlege as well as other theories still in the making. They are actually educating the uneducated masses in their population who seem to detest books and knowledge. Amazes me how some governments and people work for their communities while others horde food and allow dumping toxins in their countries to make some money. We need to take a good hard look at our "big boss" viewers and the famed Indian drama's which are not helping matters either.

Oh Boy, have you missed the point of the whole show. :disagree:

I've watched BBT from the first season, it used to be really funny and the premise was new, four nerds and a beautiful charming blond girl living next door. Then it became a drag in it's third year but the fourth season has been really good. Some really hilarious episodes like the new year costume party at the comic book store, the road trip etc.

I've given up on two and half men and how I met your mother, not as good as they used to be but definetly check out Modern Family on ABC, really good but the best tv sitcom is always Family Guy. I'm a Family Guy guy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom