What's new

Turks taste Pakistani mangoes

Must you be so hard on me ? :cray:

We're working on it - Never bragged but we've got the best mangoes in the world ! :ashamed:

Oh what am I saying - I've bragged about their greatness everywhere ! :lol:

Why not export them to Europe ?
Btw,if there are other products from Pakistan the world should know about(business)you should send me a message via your navy brother(rowing partner).
Nobody needs to know;)
Business leads to money leads to first classticket leads to firstclass places in Istanbul leads to ?????

Hazal Kaya:azn:

Why not export them to Europe ?

Pakistan exports to 40 countries including the United States, Canada, many EU member countries, Middle East, and Far East while new markets for Pakistani mangoes are Japan, Korea, and Australia. :)

what else youre growing in your back yard?

any herbs? :omghaha:

YES!!!!!!!!!

I can't grow anything out here in Texas, but in Pakistan we got fields in Bahawalpur and Faislabad.

And about herbs...:D

Over there I might have a few or there hidden in my caite.

Sir Courier nahin ho saktaaa...mazaa kharaab ho jataa haiii ! :D

Aaap ko Lahore aa kar hiii khanaa pareiii gaa with a large glass of Lassi ! :smitten:

yaar, tab tak Ami karahi hain ke aap ke shadi ho ji ge. :frown:

Mein Mango kasi enjoy karo ga jai mere death sentence sign ho ra he hain. :cry:

Nobody had this idea before?
If i had known this before,im sure i would have imported them to Turkey.
Im sure they are cheaper then others.

Surely brother, you would not have to look over your shoulder because i am the exporter of these finest quality mangoes

Not quiet sure of price, Although once they get exported they normally do pick up the price because of so many hands it changes during the transection. (Middle man and traders). except that the storage,packaging, preservatives and transportation, among others all adds to the price.

But i am sure once you will taste them you will definitely pay more price for high quality and imperial taste. I am waiting for this "Preferential Trade Agreement with Turkey" to be signed and then i will export them to our brother country.

Hope you will enjoy the ride of this "King of fruit".

@Aeronaut

I have never tasted a Mango. I tasted mango flavored ice-tea and didn't like it. :bad:

I curious by the way, if i see a pakistani mango, i'm going to try.

Another issue is we produce various fruits. Strawberry, apricot, peach, cherry, berry, banana, fig, grape, etc... And they are cheap, mangos have to be cheap.

Turkish cherries are good.

Mango flavoring and an actual Pakistani mango are different things.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have the best mangoes in the world?
And who knew or knows this?
The world didnt,think about that!

look how turks are eatiing mangoes as if there is no tomorrow

mashallah

or is it because of ramazan?

I've tasted each and every mango in the world

@Aeronaut

I have never tasted a Mango. I tasted mango flavored ice-tea and didn't like it. :bad:

I curious by the way, if i see a pakistani mango, i'm going to try.

Another issue is we produce various fruits. Strawberry, apricot, peach, cherry, berry, banana, fig, grape, etc... And they are cheap, mangos have to be cheap.

You will love Pakistani mangoes :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom