What's new

Turkiye-Pakistan Joint Production of T129 Attack Helicopters

Status
Not open for further replies.
ToT is not for free it comes with a price if offer enough money only than ToT deal can become possible.

i doubt that...
So far TAI hasnt sold any of their T-129 to any foreign customers,and they will be very flexible for this deal and ToT has been indicated in the initial negotiations as PAC Kamra officials will be visiting TAI next if Prime Ministar Nawaz gives a go ahead (Himself being defence minister).
Since PAC Kamra is a manufacturing facility Tot is included in the deal without any extra costs.
Looking at the fact that currently Pakistan is the biggest foreign custome of Turkish Defence industry,TAi will be much compliant with Pakistani demands.

So the deal is really signed? or Nawaz just visited the base to check the performance?? of T-129

Whatever Pakistan goes for either T-129 or WZ-10, both are awesome looking choppers and equally deadly, but i hope that it turns out to be good deal for Pakistan in case of T-129 because Turks are too close to US and we are always ditched by US Allies. (I hope my Turk bros don't mind it).
I hope that Turks won't let us down just because of USA.

The Turks tend to ignore sanctions when it comes to Pakistan. When the late 90's US sanctions hit Pakistan, Turkey continued to help PAF to maintain its F-16s. Now considering that Kamra is involved in this, we can be sure that it is going to be domestic production with ToTs, which means that even if US sanctions hit, we'll be able to maintain the fleet that we end up getting and perhaps continue production. This may even end up giving us enough knowledge and technology to eventually develop our own helis in the future.

both pak and turkey need heli's bcz both r on earthquake faultlines ...

Dude , we are talking about Attack Helicopters here, they don't have any relevance to Earthquakes.

Stay focused , Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom