What's new

Turkish Space Programs

ojoEXm.jpg

Explanation :

Turksat 6A, Turkey's first indigenous sattelite , entered its final bend. On Turksat 6A TUSAŞ, TÜBİTAK Space, Aselsan and CTECH continue to work jointly. When Türksat 6A is completed, it will function in the orbit as communication satellite developed with domestic resources.

The satellite, which weighs 4 tons, is to be placed in the position of 42 degrees long and 6A system is to be used by TÜRKSAT to cover Asia, Europe, Africa (North and Common) continents; for Broadband internet, radio-television broadcasting, GSM service and secure communication services.

It is planned to be launched in 2019, costs are about 550 million liras and very cmpetitive .
Turksat 6A, will be in orbit at a height of 36,000 km and will have 15 years of service life.

TURKEY PLANS TO COVER 91 PERCENT OF THE WORLD

With plans to launch in 2019 5A, 5B and 6A satellites, Turkey plans to increase its space efficiency and become a sovereign country. Turksat aims to bring the current 3 orbits to 5, bringing service to 71 percent of the world's terrestrial geography and 91 percent of the worlds population.

TURKEY WILL HAVE 7 SATELLITE IN 2019

Turkey will have 7 satellites in total with 3 new satellites to be launched in 2019. Satellites on 42 degrees orbiting position 2A, 3A and 4A satellites and 50 degrees orbiting 4B satellites continue to work.

(News7)

Turkey has been working on its first domestic communications satellite, Turksat 6A.

Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI), the Scientific and Technological Research Council's Space Technologies Research Institute (TÜBİTAK UZAY), ASELSAN and CTECH continue to work together on the first domestic satellite Turksat 6A, which recently entered its final stage. Once completed, Turksat 6A will orbit as Turkey's first communications satellite developed domestically.

After the satellite is positioned at 42 degrees longitude, the 6A system will provide broadband Internet, radio-television broadcast, GSM service and secure communication services to Asia, Europe and Africa (North and Central).

The satellite, which costs about TL 550 million ($155 million), should be launched in 2019. Turksat 6A, which will enter orbit at an altitude of 36,000 kilometers, will have 15 years of service life.

Along with the 5A, 5B and 6A satellites to be launched in 2019, Turkey plans to increase its space efficiency and become one of the leading countries in this field. By increasing the current number of orbits from three to five, Turksat aims to broadcast to 71 percent of the world's terrestrial surface and 91 percent of the world's population.

Turkey will have seven satellites with the addition of three new satellites launched in 2019. The 2A satellite completed service at the beginning of 2016 but is expected to serve three more years in its orbit at 42 degrees east longitude. Meanwhile, the 3A and 4A satellites at 42 degrees and 4B satellite positioned at 50 degrees continue to remain in service for Turkey.

https://www.dailysabah.com/business/2017/05/18/work-on-first-domestic-comms-satellite-continues

Profen technology campus in Konya - Foreign (UK) investment

Yakın gelecekte adını sıkça duyacağımız bir firmanın çalışması. şirket yerli roketler üretecek.Bu şirket sayesinde çok kısa bir sürede Low Eart Orbite uydu yerleştirme kapasitesine ulaşacağız. (twitter)
Thanks to the company that we will hear it's name frequently soon, we will reach the capacity to place satellites low orbit in a very little time.

5Q90lR.jpg

http://www.tskgv.org.tr/e-kitap/ingilizce/

Iran just cancelled it's manned space launch ambitions offering budget shortage as an excuse, although i doubt that is the case. I hope the same problems don't happen to us.

Iran just cancelled it's manned space launch ambitions offering budget shortage as an excuse, although i doubt that is the case. I hope the same problems don't happen to us.
I was under the impression that Turkey was working on satellite launch systems, and was under the assumption that manned space launch mission would come down the line. But maybe they go hand in hand or something?

I was under the impression that Turkey was working on satellite launch systems, and was under the assumption that manned space launch mission would come down the line. But maybe they go hand in hand or something?

I m Nader impression that Turkey maybe using space lunching system to build ballistic misille system.

Back
Top Bottom