What's new

Turkish Soldiers in Afghanistan

Do the Taliban consider the Turks also as invaders as they consider US and UK..?
We dont really care what taliban thinks, Turkish army will keep helping Afghan people at any cost

ps. Taliban attacked Turkish Cobra wehicle at once, a talib detonated himself near a Cobra and his friends shoot the wehicle with machineguns etc. but Cobra have protected our troops well untill backup arrive and cap those talibs

I had a picture of damaged cobra but i couldnt find it now...

610x.jpg

Turkish doctor of the NATO-led ISAF examines a local man, in Kabul.

340x.jpg

Soldiers with the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) stand guard at the site of a suicide attack against Turkish NATO soldiers .
610x.jpg

Turkish soldiers with the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) search through rubble at the site of a bomb blast in Kabul.
610x.jpg

A Turkish soldier with the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) stands guard as others search through rubble at the site of a bomb blast in Kabul.
610x.jpg

Turkish soldiers with the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) walk during a morning patrol in front of the destroyed Ali Abad hospital in Kabul.

digger.jpg

610x.jpg

Afghan President Hamid Karzai (L) shakes hands with a Turkish soldier of the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF)
610x.jpg

610x.jpg

soldier with the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) walks past howitzer artillery guns donated by the Turkish military at a ceremony in Kabul.

A Turkish soldier with the International Security Assistant Force (ISAF) walks past flags outside the NATO Headquarters in Kabul.
610x.jpg

A Turkish soldier with the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) stands guard at the site of a suicide attack on the outskirts of Kabul.

Turkey should expand its educational, medical and reconstruction manpower to counter that of India.

is it ur( pakistani ) hobby to pull India in every thread??? it was ur duty to help ur so called brothers but u r unable to help yourself how will u help afganistan. pakistanis should be happy India is helping afgan ppl but seems like instead of being thankful they are being jealous or something like that.

Taliban Convoy attack.

Looks like Turkish special operations police at 0:36.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Turkey is only country in Afghanistan doing good work without any greed.Excellent Work Guys - Keep it up!

I think Turkey is only country in Afghanistan doing good work without any greed.Excellent Work Guys - Keep it up!

Bullshit.....you have just given the entire ISAF's hard earned respect to someone who haven't suffered as much as other ISAF soldiers. Bigot is obstinately ain't intolerantly devoted to their opinions and prejudices.

Why am i surprised.:hitwall:

Bullshit.....you have just given the entire ISAF's hard earned respect to someone who haven't suffered as much as other ISAF soldiers. Bigot is obstinately ain't intolerantly devoted to their opinions and prejudices.

Why am i surprised.:hitwall:

ull get hatred, if u create hatred, as the turkish guy says, that no turkish soldier is death, maybe they are not performing those naughty jobs.. and keeping "right peace", but they dont any significant area, so cant say....

ull get hatred, if u create hatred, as the turkish guy says, that no turkish soldier is death, maybe they are not performing those naughty jobs.. and keeping "right peace", but they dont any significant area, so cant say....

Can you edit your post is is highly confusing ? Are you saying we dont have a significant role in Afghanistan ? Also Turkish troops have died in Afghanistan. What do you mean by naughty jobs ?

Last edited:
Can you edit your post is is highly confusing ? Are you saying we dont have a significant role in Afghanistan ? Also Turkish troops have died in Afghanistan. What do you mean by naughty jobs ?

i read some where no turkish deaths or less i dont remember in afg, because i think that the turks dont do the dirty buisness of killing afghanis there like rest of nato, which btw affects pakistan too, and second thing i mentioned is, the work area of turks is very small and in very unimportant area of afghanistan, maybe less population there or so..

Last edited:
i read some where no turkish deaths or less i dont remember in afg, because i think that the turks dont do the dirty buisness of killing afghanis there, which btw affects pakistan too, and second thing i mentioned is, the work area of turks is very small and in very unimportant area of afghanistan, maybe less population there or so..

The capital of Afghanistan and its largest city is not important ? We are in charge of rotation commands you know(you probably dont) and we train hundreds of soldiers/police/reconstruct many buildings and help farmers grow crops. ISAF is not killing Afghanis besides those killed by the side effects of war which is unavoidable. The only directed killing is done against the Taliban Terrorists.

You shouldn't post about things you have no clue about. It makes it hard for people to take you seriously don't you think ?

The capital of Afghanistan and its largest city is not important ? We are in charge of rotation commands you know(you probably dont) and we train hundreds of soldiers/police/reconstruct many buildings and help farmers grow crops. ISAF is not killing Afghanis besides those killed by the side effects of war which is unavoidable. The only directed killing is done against the Taliban Terrorists.

You shouldn't post about things you have no clue about. It makes it hard for people to take you seriously don't you think ?

:S man, i am telling u i read here in PDF that turks are mostly involved in social work and security rathen than fighting the actual war, and i saw that map in which i saw, turkey had a very little part in, nato forces are very much infamous for their activities in afghanistan in pakistan, their indiscriminate killings, so i thought the less deaths of turks in afg maybe due to the result of their less armed conflicts and more social work or holding a small area of less dense less population.. ur post is very annoying

You can trust us bro, we dont betray your trust...
Turkish army in afghanistan only for help afghan people we are not combatants...

Turkey didnt lose any troops in Afghanistan yet, except the tragic loss of Colonel Faruk Sungur. :sad: Here's some more videos

Turkish Army mostly serves Afghan nation with Hospitals and Schools...

ciao

Last edited:
:S man, i am telling u i read here in PDF that turks are mostly involved in social work and security rathen than fighting the actual war, and i saw that map in which i saw, turkey had a very little part in, nato forces are very much infamous for their activities in afghanistan in pakistan, their indiscriminate killings, so i thought the less deaths of turks in afg maybe due to the result of their less armed conflicts and more social work or holding a small area of less dense less population.. ur post is very annoying

ciao

That is true our troops are non combat but they play a large role. Kabul is the capital of Afghanistan and we are the head currently of the rotation command there. The less Turks killed is due to non combat troops so we don't take part in operations we are there for reconstruction/convoy security etc. Still you should read up on ISAF stuff not the stuff you hear here on PDF. The post merely is a set of corrections with a message of research first. Number of you posts need corrections

USA needs Islamic countries like Turkey, Egypt, .. to say " I'm not in war against Islam " ..

Back
Top Bottom