What's new

Turkish Navy and PM to accompany more aid ships to Gaza

Give you an example:

There used to be a Ruthless hindu regime in a country almost 1200 years ago.

They Burnt women alive along with their dead husband , they treated poor like dogs who couldn't even hear the voice of the elite if so they would be Punished .

Sati System was Made a Law By the Kings Of the lands Who ruled Us,Its a false Interpretations of Such Instances In Our Mythology.It came into existence 4000 AD under the Gupta Empire.... it has nothing to do with hinduism,And there were certain communities Who followed this.... And It Hardly exists today....

They used to bury their female kids alive and felt ashamed of having one , they fought amongst themselves and Killed people majority of those "untouchables".

Thats Because of the Large dowries charged for there Daughters, Most of the people were poor during the British rule,as They looted us, Killing of Untouchables Was started By the Brahmins as they considered themselves to Be Upper caste as They were the Ones Who were allowed to Enter temples and Worship the god....

The Evil regime went on for thousands of years oppressing the poor and discriminating against them.

And In those 1000 years muslims were ruling, werent they???

T
hen they were taken over by another Nation who believed in equality , Justice and harmony for a thousand years.

British??? Oh My god, then tell we, not they....We were not divided then.

But the Evil regime came back again somehow now they are Killing mass amount of people in Kashmir , they still are doing what they were doing before.

Thats because of some who send freedom fighters In...Let them stop it and we too would, Army's presence in kashmir wasnt there in 80's, why did the army had to come to Kashmir?? because of terrorism....

Burning places of worship , Demolishing the mosques , Taking away the resources of those who are weak.

May I Know when did these thing happen, if You are talking of Babri Masjid, Then we corrected the History of that place.....

They support another Evil regime of Israel whatsoever , should i say worship them.

India has Condemned the act of Israel, and Helping Palestine, What has Pakistan done for palestine??? Any Aid??? Please let us all know...

But the evil regimes are going to an end one day --by someone--:china:

And That some one would Die even if he raises a Finger upon us and that I swear to god....

iam sorry guy but i support isreal noe beacuse we muslims are terriost we are numb headz we did 911 7 7 and 26 11 we all did it ..... we should convert to hinduisum judaisum christianity choose one beacuse islam is nothing but trouble .... i

iam sorry guy but i support isreal noe beacuse we muslims are terriost we are numb headz we did 911 7 7 and 26 11 we all did it ..... we should convert to hinduisum judaisum christianity choose one beacuse islam is nothing but trouble .... i

No,only few are terrorists so no need to feel guilty.
yes, all were muslim terrorists who did 9/11, 7/7 and 26/11 but that doesn't mean you need to convert to other religion.

my religion says me that whatever book you read,what ever religion you follow, follow it with full respect and trust and you will be successful.

We will welcome israel for war thousand time but problem is this if they remain till reach to just our boder, coz if in 1973, sixteen of PAF pilots in YOM KIPPUR WAR. During the coflict, when a secret attack was planed to attack Syrian Dumayr airbase, PAF intercept the Israeli air defence and shot coming aircraft from Israel in Israel soil air, It was MIRAGE IIICJ, shoted down by Flt. Lt. Sattar Alvi using Mig29, Mig aircraft are new to PAF Pilots they didnt use it before, but still best flyed, pilot of downed Israeli Mirage was Capt. M. Lutz, who ejected and remaining Israeli fighter abort the mission. NUR KHAN, who was the wing commander, received praised from ISRAELI PERSIDENT EZER WEIZMAN, WHO WROTE IN HIS AUTOBIOGRAPHY THAT: " HE WAS A FORMIDABLE FELLOW AND I WAS GLAD THAT HE WAS PAKISTANI NOT EGYPTIAN".
If they cant save them from us in 70's and If we can crush their airforce on their soil air in 70's, its 2010 you can think what we make of them now, specialy when they are in our soil for fight... Hahaa

Well...that time is gone brother....Israel now has the most experienced air force in world. The pilots are considered best in world. Don't take them lightly...and only time will show what will happen then..if you two collide again..but if i have to bet i will bet Israel as they have some outstanding technology with one of the best pilots in the world. :sniper:

Its a simple logic.

Israel got nukes.

No one in middle east got nukes.even if all those country joins their hand to attack Israel, Israel might/can/will use nuke.

Pakistan is the only muslim nation who got nukes. But will it use its nukes/power to the war which is NOT pakistan's war,atleast not officially pakistan's war.

You gotta be kidding. Who will bomb Israel when Uncle Sam supporting them.....

A remainder for us that there was a very good reason for us to separeted from them terrorist.
And you need to mind your tongue. Even India has criticized Israel.

Many countries attacked Israel saying various reasons and some are planning to attack Israel but ISRAEL still there and it will remain there .survival of the fittest

well u can talk straight forward Israel is a close friend of India and not hamas... so that is not something new , is it?

And i guess u are with HAMAS.....

Its good that atleast one Bharati has accepted that why India is supporting Israel without mincing words which is good :tup:

I personally have no issue if Bharatis come in open accepting that fact that they are supporting Israel instead of trying to play double face.

In this fight Yes atleast we will support Hamas because they are fighting for their land which is grabbed by illegitimate Zionists

Many countries attacked Israel saying various reasons and some are planning to attack Israel but ISRAEL still there and it will remain there .survival of the fittest

USSR was also one of the fittest :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom