What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

thats kinda alot i geuss..

But the more the better.

But a little offtopic.
Cabatli_53 i registerd on Militaryphotos but i dont have the permission to post or open thread or anything like that.
i can only read?
How come?
are the turks there banned or something?
cus i dont see anymore turks there?

thats kinda alot i geuss..

But the more the better.

But a little offtopic.
Cabatli_53 i registerd on Militaryphotos but i dont have the permission to post or open thread or anything like that.
i can only read?
How come?
are the turks there banned or something?
cus i dont see anymore turks there?

I do not know If any problem has occured but We have a picture related thread named Turkish armed forces there and The Turks who has some pictures interested in Turkish armed forces, post there... I think You should make contact with Administerators of MP forum...

Turkish Atmaca Anti-Shipping missile !!! Full spead Ahead !!!

I read in G&T Forum Atmaca get probably equipt with Ramjet Propulsion, which sources confirm this Rumor ?

BTW: It seems like the Air Force show also it's interest for Atmaca.

Last edited:
I read in G&T Forum Atmaca get probably equipt with Ramjet Propulsion, which sources confirm this Rumor ?

Any source bro... It is just a rumour which was released from a member from SSF who talked with one of Aselsan engineers in IDEF 2009...

I think it's likely possible that further Blocks of Atmaca recieve Ramjet Propulsion, the bigest Advantages of Ramjet are the enhanced Range and Supersonic Speeds which mean shorter reaction Time for Ship bourne Air Defence. With an Range of 200+ km it a deadly Weapon against enemy Ship Group and really usefull in the mediteran and Black Sea enviroment.

Last edited:
Aselsan Amicos

DSC09988.jpg

Aselsan 76mm TAKS FCS for Milgem and future Naval Programs...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom