_7319_turkish-army-8-10-2003[1].jpg

0_THK-151-2002-019[1].jpg

1[2].jpg

TURKİSH SEARCH AND RESCUE TEAM
9hqdsadia3[1].jpg

011[1].jpg

1[2].jpg

14[1].jpg

Orhun do you have any pictures of the Turkish MBT fleet?

I am particularly interested in the M60 MBTs upgraded by Israel to Sabra standard.

Orhun do you have any pictures of the Turkish MBT fleet?

I am particularly interested in the M60 MBTs upgraded by Israel to Sabra standard.

Yes,İ have got it.But maybe u wait 5 minute.

turks can build tanks??, lik al-khalid ones v have in pakistan???

Turkish Aerospace Industries

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Turkish Aerospace Industries, Inc. Turkish Aerospace Industries, Inc. (TAI), the center of technology in design, development, manufacturing, integration of aerospace systems, modernization and after sales support in Turkey, was established under the Turkish Commercial Code and Foreign Investment Encouragement Law on 15 May 1984.

At the "Share Purchase Agreement" signing ceremony held at TAI facilities on 12 January 2005, the Lockheed Martin of Turkey, Inc. (42%) and General Electric International, Inc. (7%) shares of TAI were transferred to Turkish Aircraft Industries, Inc. (TUSAŞ).

The Turkish Aircraft Industries, Inc. (TUSAŞ) and TUSAŞ Aerospace Industries, Inc. (TAI) merged under the roof of TAI on 28 April 2005. The shareholders of the Company are: Turkish Armed Forces Strengthening Foundation (TSKGV), Undersecretariat for Defense Industries (SSM) and Turkish Aeronautical Association (THK).

Located in Ankara, Capital of Turkey, TAI facilities cover an area of 5 million square meters with an industrial facility of 150.000 square meters under roof. The Company has a modern aircraft facility furnished with high technology machinery and equipment that provide extensive manufacturing capabilities ranging from parts manufacturing to aircraft assembly, flight tests and delivery. Quality system of the Company meets the stringent world standards including NATO AQAP-110, ISO-9001:2000, AS EN 9100 and AECMA-EASE.

can u tell me some thing abt TAI, wht advancement n capabilities have turkey achieved in building military jets and war planes.

can u give me the list of the military stuffs turkey is manufacturing and the stuffs turkey will be capable to build in future lik tanks, war planes, submarines etc!!!

Turkish Aerospace Industries

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Turkish Aerospace Industries, Inc. Turkish Aerospace Industries, Inc. (TAI), the center of technology in design, development, manufacturing, integration of aerospace systems, modernization and after sales support in Turkey, was established under the Turkish Commercial Code and Foreign Investment Encouragement Law on 15 May 1984.

At the "Share Purchase Agreement" signing ceremony held at TAI facilities on 12 January 2005, the Lockheed Martin of Turkey, Inc. (42%) and General Electric International, Inc. (7%) shares of TAI were transferred to Turkish Aircraft Industries, Inc. (TUSAŞ).

The Turkish Aircraft Industries, Inc. (TUSAŞ) and TUSAŞ Aerospace Industries, Inc. (TAI) merged under the roof of TAI on 28 April 2005. The shareholders of the Company are: Turkish Armed Forces Strengthening Foundation (TSKGV), Undersecretariat for Defense Industries (SSM) and Turkish Aeronautical Association (THK).

Located in Ankara, Capital of Turkey, TAI facilities cover an area of 5 million square meters with an industrial facility of 150.000 square meters under roof. The Company has a modern aircraft facility furnished with high technology machinery and equipment that provide extensive manufacturing capabilities ranging from parts manufacturing to aircraft assembly, flight tests and delivery. Quality system of the Company meets the stringent world standards including NATO AQAP-110, ISO-9001:2000, AS EN 9100 and AECMA-EASE.

can u tell me some thing abt TAI, wht advancement n capabilities have turkey achieved in building military jets and war planes.

can u give me the list of the military stuffs turkey is manufacturing and the stuffs turkey will be capable to build in future lik tanks, war planes, submarines etc!!!

TAI is the company that which supports turkish air forces, can upgrade any kind of planes or warplanes(specially increase movement capabilities) and can produce %100 turkish unmanned plane for our intelligence service.They are working on f35 developing project with usa,france and germany. And also there are satellite projects going on.
ASELSAN is another military company which develop communication equipments and criptos for them. They supports all turkish military units such as f16's command and control systems, f16's recognition system, night vision system,FIRTINA(tank), automatic stinger rocket system (which can destroy all enemy units such as tanks,warplanes at 50km2 automatically and they can be positionable tanks,warships)
and aselsan can do one of the most advanced radar systems in the world.
TUBITAK is working on both civil and military areas. They have developed military uniforms with nanotechnology which covers you from up to 90mm rockets even. They have developed lots of cripto equipments for our military and intelligence service. They have developed a rocket with ROCKETSAN that which can dig even rocks and explode where you want in underworld.
ROCKETSAN produces cannons which can missiles 40 km. ROCKETSAN and MKE produces a lot of kind of rockets and their balistics for turkish army.
OTOKAR is the company that which build tanks with using the capability of ASELSAN,ROCKETSAN&MKE.
thats what i know there is also secret projects specially using with nanotechnology. we are not interested in nuclear power because for us war has to be done hand to hand.

Mashallah very nice pics of our brotherly nation GOD bless them! i have to admit i admire Turkish armed forces alot and respect them alot ! Turkey to me has to be one of the most modern,powerful & well trained armed forces of the world no doubt about it keep it up brothers may Pakistan & Turkish frienship stay forever God bless...

Love this bird; unfortunately we don’t have too much as other nations.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom