What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

SOM's %100 Turkish-made engine is developing by Kalekalıp, French engine is just for tests. -as I know-

I guess I remembered it wrong then :D Then a big congrats to our engineers because developing engines for missiles is no easy fit specially if said missile is advanced as our SOM.

I think KRL could have joined in with the Turks to develop the Guided rokets as well as the new ATGWs system for Army.

I guess I remembered it wrong then :D Then a big congrats to our engineers because developing engines for missiles is no easy fit specially if said missile is advanced as our SOM.

Thanks to kadrolaşma, SAGE engineers forced to leave their works. Most of them are now working for Roketsan.

what treaty man , why are we always stopped by treaty who is signing these treates FFS

what treaty man , why are we always stopped by treaty who is signing these treates FFS

It was signed in 1997 and propably by Mesut Yılmaaz goverment Here is the participating nations from wikipedia

Missile_Technology_Control_Regime.png

It's an easy to avoid treaty. Greece bought storm shadows from france and they replaced fuel tanks of the missiles after procurement making the range about 380 kilometers.

Meanwhile every strategic target in Greece is in Turkish SLAM-ERs' range

wth , america has more than 300km missile and they signed it ? wtf and russia

wth , america has more than 300km missile and they signed it ? wtf and russia
Treaty limits trading cruise missiles with ranges longer than 300km USA develop their own systems thus they didn't buy any of those from aynone

then we should develop our own 2500+km cruise and ballistic missile

Treaty limits trading cruise missiles with ranges longer than 300km USA develop their own systems thus they didn't buy any of those from aynone

So, can we assume that even though Turkey cannot acquire this technology from other countries, it is free to develop this on its own?

The new domestic turbo-jet engine developed will has a powerfull trust ratio than French equivalent used on prototypes so The range of SOM is expected to reach 500+km easily...

kale.jpg

Thanks to kadrolaşma, SAGE engineers forced to leave their works. Most of them are now working for Roketsan.

Roketsan is Turkey's sole rocket/ missile technology excellence manufacturing center. Tubitak SAGE just develops qualified engineering power and missile/Rocket technologies to be transfered to other industries for manufacturing prcess. At present, Roketsan is really busy do develop impressive technologies that will be the basis of offensive strategies of Turkish Republic against enemies within 2-3 years. A simple breakage in this offensive technologies will cause great casualities and endanger the sovereign/honour of this republic, That's why Roketsan will need more qualified and experienced engineering power in parrallel with the importance/difficulty of missile programs so Tubitak SAGE is the sole adress that can provide really experienced personel working in areas of guidance/propulsion and fuel technologies.

Known Roketsan projects...

-Low Altitude vertical launch SAM
-Medium Altitude Vertical Launch SAM
-ATMACA Anti-Ship Missile
-Akya Torpedo family
-Cirit Semi Active Laser Guided Missile
-UMTAS Long Range Anti-Tank Missile
-UMTAS+
-OMTAS Medium Range Anti-Tank Missile
-KMTAS Short/Medium Range Anti-Tank Missile
-Short Range IIR Air to Air missile
-Long Range Radar guided Air to Air missile