-Precision guided stand off missile
-Microwave weapon
-Missile warning MWIR/MWIR sensor program
-HTPB polimer fule
-Gokturk-2 satellite
-Cirit
has been COMPLETED in 2009...

Missile Programs by Forces...

-Turkish Land Forces = UMTAS, OMTAS, KMTAS, Cirit, Low-Medium Altitude SAM's...
-Turkish Air Forces = HGK, HGK wing, A-G Stand-off missiles, Demet Cluster Bomb, Bunker Buster Glide Bombs, Atmaca Aircraft model...
-Turkish Naval Forces= Atmaca SSM, Akya Torpedo, Submarine bombs, Naval mines, Low Medium Altitude SAM's...

New deals with Pakistan 08 August 2008, Friday

-Production of cluster bombs with 300 to 400 bomblets each for different missions
-Production of precision-guided munitions
-Precision-guided bomblets for conventional munitions

http://www.todayszaman.com/tz-web/de...ay&link=149684

Attention to date please... At first times when this news has published in Turkish media, It does not mean much for many of us but At current situation, It is clear for me that Pakistan-Turkey know eachother's capabilities much more than We can expect so signing cooperation agreements, Before We heart programs proceeding secret.

At Ministery of National defence file, It is unveiled 3-4 new missile programs proceeding secret and According to this file, R&D phase of those programs have already been finished in 2009. I think Most probably Turkey and Pakistan working togather to develop those systems.

I suspect that Even Our Atmaca Anti-shipping missiles have been developed with brother Pakistan...

T-122 Sakarya 122mm Multi-Barrel Rocket System-Roketsan
5555.jpg
33333.jpg

tsk96.jpg
55.jpg

UAE has ordered 10.000 T-122 missiles...

Last edited:
Roketsan T-302 Kasirga 302mm Artillery rockets

30&

T-302 Missiles have been exported to UAE's as well...

ROKETSAN Company (Turkey) and Al Jaber Group have reached an agreement for a contract to design and develop a weapon system for a Middle East country.

The US$ 90 million contract was signed during IDEX by Obeid Khalifa Jaber Al Murri, Chairman of Al Jaber Group and Huseyin Baysak, General Manager of ROKETSAN, in the presence of Turkish National Defence Minister HE Vecdi Gonul. – Emirates News Agency, WAM

http://www.uaeinteract.com/docs/Al_Jaber_ROKETSAN_ink_deal/34437.htm

Last edited:
Alhamdolillah, mashallah Turkey is doing great progress in military tech.
Keep it up bro..:victory::pakistan::pdf:

I hope Pakistan will get involved with turkey in joint development of various military tech........:cheers::pakistan::pdf:

I hope so. Esecially, Integrating domestic air defence, anti-shipping missiles and torpedos to your warships has a key importance for a country. Pakistan and Turkey have also been cooperating about Naval technologies too much. In 5 years, When those programs started maturing, I think We will see increadible important cooperations between brother countries such as Pakistan, Azerbaijan...etc

I hope so. Esecially, Integrating domestic air defence, anti-shipping missiles and torpedos to your warships has a key importance for a country. Pakistan and Turkey have also been cooperating about Naval technologies too much. In 5 years, When those programs started maturing, I think We will see increadible important cooperations between brother countries such as Pakistan, Azerbaijan...etc

Do not forget Kazakhstan, Aselsan will sell Air Defence Systems to Kazakhzan, which should built in Kazakhstan under TOT. We will also see next Year a Exercise conducted by Turkish and Kazakh Armed Forces. I hope Turkey expand it's Defence Cooperation with eurasian Turkic Brother States and Pakistan, hopefully in Future a Company like EADS will be established between Turkey, turkic Brother States and PAK.:cheers:

Do not forget Kazakhstan, Aselsan will sell Air Defence Systems to Kazakhzan, which should built in Kazakhstan under TOT. We will also see next Year a Exercise conducted by Turkish and Kazakh Armed Forces. I hope Turkey expand it's Defence Cooperation with eurasian Turkic Brother States and Pakistan, hopefully in Future a Company like EADS will be established between Turkey, turkic Brother States and PAK.:cheers:

Indeed bro...

Turkey's Aselsan signs deal with Kazakhstan Engineering

A leading Turkish military electronics firm will manufacture defense systems in Kazakhstan.

Turkey's ASELSAN Electronics Industry & Trade Corporation has signed a cooperation agreement with Kazakh state-run Kazakhstan Engineering to start joint manufacturing, a statement from ASELSAN said on Thursday.

Within the scope of the agreement signed by ASELSAN's chairperson Mehmet Cavdaroglu and Kazakhstan Engineering's President Marat Mukhamediyarov, the two companies will jointly manufacture ASELSAN's air defense systems, stabilized weapon platforms and thermal vision systems at the Kazakh engineering firm's factories and later integrate the products to armoured vehicles.

ASELSAN is a Turkish electronics company that designs, develops and manufactures modern electronic systems for military and industrial customers in Turkey and abroad.

It was established in 1975 to meet the communications electronics requirements of the Turkish Armed Forces and began its production at Macunkoy, Ankara facilities in 1980.

Kazakhstan Engineering was created by the governmental order of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March, 13th, 2003. The enterprises owned by the company mainly specialize on release and repair of arms and military techniques, and also output and services for the enterprises working in the oil-and-gas, railway, agro-industrial, telecommunication and power sectors.

I see Kazakhstan as a possible Customer of YTKB Patrol Boats, MRTP Family FPB and Milgem. The Equipment of Kazakh Navy are fom former Soviet Time and need to be replaced with modern Systems, which Turkey can offer.

Back
Top Bottom