What's new

Turkish Military Command resigns ! BN

go ahead and lick your so called chp and mhp then, i'll give you a little movie about the time when mhp and chp had a coalition back in the 90's and how it ended.

bunch of sex hungry men, i dont understand what you see in those facists. and especially mhp, turkeys nazis!

Please lett him be, For some reason he thinks the crappy MHP or CHP are soo Good for turkey, He doesnt realized how turkey have changed and what Erdogan have done in only a decade what the CHP or MHP couldnt in 60 years, Make Turkey a wealthy and Rich countrie with a good economie and low level of Corruption.
Erdogan is the best president in turkish history and is the only one which is actually elected a third time. Man Kilicdaroglu is so stupid that he even was smoked by a Normal citizen, He was letterly speachless. How can such a moron run a great countrie such as turkey.
Long live erdogan and his vision:yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE/]
2q84yg6.png

So Indeed Turkey Economy is growing and will touch 1 trillion in i think 5-6 years if growth does not stop.Right now it's $960.5 billion (2010 est.) which is quite big (https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/tu.html )

Several sourches even claim turkey already reached the 1 Trillion and even beyond
http://siteresources.worldbank.org/DATASTATISTICS/Resources/GDP_PPP.pdf

Ciivilianizing Turkiye is essential for Turkiye, but nothing is as toxic to good civil/military relations, as elected officials meddling in promotions - The political leadership has the right to fire or ask for resignations of commanders whom they judge as not toeing the line, but don't interfere in promotions.

Ciivilianizing Turkiye is essential for Turkiye, but nothing is as toxic to good civil/military relations, as elected officials meddling in promotions - The political leadership has the right to fire or ask for resignations of commanders whom they judge as not toeing the line, but don't interfere in promotions.

I agree with you on that. however if the law says that an officer on trial can't be promoted, then it doesn't really make sense that the general staff tries to promote an officer.

Completely agree with that -- it was a stupid and arrogant attempt - they wanted to show their power and instead have diminished it.

As I recall in the past the Turkish military was highly respected, because they didn not interfere in politics, or so it seemed, but that has changed and the people has seen it, so the respect for the military has diminished.

Todaay the Turkish military is a pure political arena, sadly. The military and the courts have, since 2002, several times tried to remove the AKP , reason: "anti-secularist" "anti-kemalist" "islamist" etc. The AKP party was actually close to being closed several times. Today information has surfaced, which proves that the military tried to make a coup. That is why many personnel inside the military (including high-ranking generals) are being prosecuted. They even planned to kill civillians and bombing mosques and a greek fighter plane, to create chaos (sledgehammer coup plan is one of them http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sledgehammer_(coup_plan)) . Because when there is chaos, you have a legitimate reason to make a coup. Their resignation is another plan, but people are not stupid. People see their intentions which is to stir things up.

Todaay the Turkish military is a pure political arena, sadly. The military and the courts have, since 2002, several times tried to remove the AKP , reason: "anti-secularist" "anti-kemalist" "islamist" etc. The AKP party was actually close to being closed several times. Today information has surfaced, which proves that the military tried to make a coup. That is why many personnel inside the military (including high-ranking generals) are being prosecuted. They even planned to kill civillians and bombing mosques and a greek fighter plane, to create chaos (sledgehammer coup plan is one of them http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sledgehammer_(coup_plan)) . Because when there is chaos, you have a legitimate reason to make a coup. Their resignation is another plan, but people are not stupid. People see their intentions which is to stir things up.

thanks dude, i atleast got to know a bit about this, but what is the difference between this and ergenekon? what is ergenekon?

vallahi kac kez bu balyoz davasini duydum haberlerde ama hic bi sey anlamazdim. sen bile daha iyi anlattin be! :D

The Turkish authorities are holding 42 generals as part of an investigation into an alleged plot to overthrow the ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP)

Senior officers in the army had been trying to get the imprisoned officers promoted despite their incarceration, but the government has insisted that they be forced to retire.

as well as 70 journalists.

as well as 70 journalists.

Many of them has nothing to do with the current government..there are journalists in jail just because they are anti-militarist,opposing kemalism etc..

Its a problem of turkish judiciary and i hope it wil get solved.

thanks dude, i atleast got to know a bit about this, but what is the difference between this and ergenekon? what is ergenekon?

vallahi kac kez bu balyoz davasini duydum haberlerde ama hic bi sey anlamazdim. sen bile daha iyi anlattin be! :D

Ergenekon is a ultra nationalist kemalist organization which have strong ties to Turkish military. Their primary motive is to overthrow the AKP and install a kemalist regime/government. Since the discovery on 2007 more than 500 people have been taken into custody. The sledgehammer plan (balyo) is only a small part of their grand scheme. If you want more information about ergenekon you can read about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergenekon_(organization)
http://www.todayszaman.com/newsDetail_getNewsById.action?load=detay&link=152326

As I recall in the past the Turkish military was highly respected, because they didn not interfere in politics, or so it seemed, but that has changed and the people has seen it, so the respect for the military has diminished.

The TA overthrew elected governments three times and you say in the past the PA did not interfere in politics! If executing military coups against elected governments is not interfering in politics what is?

They even planned to kill civillians and bombing mosques and a greek fighter plane, to create chaos (sledgehammer coup plan is one of them http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sledgehammer_(coup_plan)) . Because when there is chaos, you have a legitimate reason to make a coup. Their resignation is another plan, but people are not stupid. People see their intentions which is to stir things up.
They also planned to create Tsunami and start WW3. Anyway now they will be replaced by new generals. Not very bright but very loyal to AKP.

They also planned to create Tsunami and start WW3. Anyway now they will be replaced by new generals. Not very bright but very loyal to AKP.

Not loyal to AKP but loyal to the people.

Back
Top Bottom